Jump to content
U2 Rules

2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

Recommended Posts

On 9/4/2019 at 5:21 PM, seahawks1 said:

If we get during the Holidays I'd be happy. :)

Which holidays? Christmas?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Sleathy! said:

Which holidays? Christmas?

 

13 hours ago, Sleathy! said:

Which holidays? Christmas?

Better still: Easter 2020!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any news on shipping yet? It’s nearly time for me to subscribe again! 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

     The time to   Renew Again  has Almost come.....I'm still hoping for some rarities,  *POP* - stuff or demos......

Edited by pain_18_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely ridiculous the length of time it's taken to release these 23 tracks? Springsteen can release dozens of live concert recordings in the time it's taken this release to come out. I'm sorry but your starting to take the goodness out of it. Just bloody release it and move on. It's almost mid September, and as someone rightly said, U2.COM will be soon looking for people to resubcribe soon. Shambolic. Rant over!

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, johnnyboy1 said:

Absolutely ridiculous the length of time it's taken to release these 23 tracks? Springsteen can release dozens of live concert recordings in the time it's taken this release to come out. I'm sorry but your starting to take the goodness out of it. Just bloody release it and move on. It's almost mid September, and as someone rightly said, U2.COM will be soon looking for people to resubcribe soon. Shambolic. Rant over!

Well said...I resubscribed on the 20th of November when this gift was announced. I half joked that i’d be happy to get it by Christmas 2019...Now i’m wondering if we’ll have it by then. It’s farcical at this stage , and as you say the interminable wait has taken the goodness out of it......it’s generally hardcore fans who subscribe to sites like these and such fans are not the type to ‘forget’ about a gift like this until it lands on the doorstep....1st world problems,I know..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, promenade95 said:

hardcore fans who subscribe to sites like these and such fans are not the type to ‘forget’ about a gift like this until it lands on the doorstep

I've subscribed since the fan club began-by mail-long before the internet even existed..  I am not diminishing anyone's viewpoint or opinion when I say I've forgotten about this except for wondering what the next downloads will be.  For me, it's a nice surprise when these gifts are sent. I don't fret about when because they always get delivered.  This hardcore fan knows these cds will arrive and even if they did not-I would still resubscribe but that's just me.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Manohlive said:

I've subscribed since the fan club began-by mail-long before the internet even existed..  I am not diminishing anyone's viewpoint or opinion when I say I've forgotten about this except for wondering what the next downloads will be.  For me, it's a nice surprise when these gifts are sent. I don't fret about when because they always get delivered.  This hardcore fan knows these cds will arrive and even if they did not-I would still resubscribe but that's just me.

 

Well it’s all about opinions. I think we all want new material, weather it be live or studio. It’s more than a bit annoying to be told via emails that we’re getting these downloads 6months ago? All I’m saying is, other artists seem to just be able to release live material like this without dragging it out and dragging it out. They have it ready, they’ve choose the songs, now just release it. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.