2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

• Subscriber

This is one of the best gifts for subscribers in a long time. I am glad we are not getting the vinyl releases anymore.
That said, U2 could be better providing members downloads more often. It's not a huge deal to provide more live shows from the '80s to the latest tours. I am sure the catalog they have on vaults is enormous. Just get it out and give the hardcore fans something to cheer about.
While I am looking forward to seeing the entire print package, I think through the membership year U2 could very well gift away these concerts consistently. 

• Like 1
  • Brilliant 1
  • Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

U2.com’s law: the quality of the subscriber gift is inversely proportional to the probability of a tour presale that year.

https://www.u2.com/news/title/innocence--experience-live-2015--2018

Twenty Three Live Anyone predict The Troubles? Or The Crystal Ballroom?  Bet you didn't...but here it is, the complete tracklisting for our subscribers-only double CD 'U2 Live Songs of iNNOCENC

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Soooooo excited to open my email just now saying the subscribers gift is coming soon!!! It's my son's Birthday today but I feel like I just opened the best present!! Miss the boys playing rock & roll. At dinner" Love is Bigger" was playing in the restaurant & I grabbed my son's hand and just felt all the love. It will be worth the wait 

Edited by Grace12
  • Like 2
  • Subscriber
On 9/13/2019 at 4:47 AM, doctornickriviera said:

I’m not listening to the downloads, like Gollum I’m awaiting something precious shiny and silver with a hole in the middle!😀

You're not alone - I'm doing the same thing. 😎

Why get used to some of the songs in mp3-quality when you're going to get them all in WAV-quality eventually (rumor has it...). 🙄😆(Let me clarify - I'm not knocking those who are happy with the downloads; I'm happy that you're happy. I'm just explaining why I'm abstaining.)

AND, there is this completely valid point:

On 9/13/2019 at 1:15 AM, CorkVegan said:

Finally some news. However why not make all the tracks available for download while we await the physical release? As a matter of fact they should all have been available months ago.

Agreed.

If you consult earlier in this thread (my goodness, it has lasted a while), I was a preacher of patience. However, even by U2.com standards, this wait has been epic (meant not in the modern sense of "awesome", but in the original sense of "(interminably and frustratingly) long").

In any case, I'm looking forward to hearing this before Halloween. 🎃

• Like 2

I didn't renew after Mr.Mullen told the pissed off fans to "F-off" after a big ticket mix up a few tours back. I was an original "propaganda" member and didn't think I should be punished cause idiots were joining just to score tickets for re-sale! Oh well, Life goes on.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Hi! 

Do you know if the U2 Shop to upgrade my account is working? :( 

Ive been trying to contact support here, but noone replies :(  theres any button to confirm my payment. 

or any message that confirms that i made the payment. 

image.thumb.png.dd9551116fbe7c5824f0dfda5e454960.png

This is the screen i receive when i try to access the shop from the U2.com 

image.thumb.png.4390e8fd46140359e27bd64d370c3ddb.png

Edited by mexicocity123456
Added info and images
  • Community Moderator

When you resubscribed (or subscribed if it's the first time) you got 2 confirmation emails... please locate those...

The system for the shop has been upgraded, but there are still some parts that are needed to use some working... if you can't go from u2.com, please use the direct login: https://shop.u2.com/

From there, please log in again using your u2.com shop account and password - not the u2.com ones. From there you can check any possible issue.

If useful, the u2.com shop customer support form is located on https://shop.u2.com/pages/contact-us

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Max Tsukino said:

When you resubscribed (or subscribed if it's the first time) you got 2 confirmation emails... please locate those...

The system for the shop has been upgraded, but there are still some parts that are needed to use some working... if you can't go from u2.com, please use the direct login: https://shop.u2.com/

From there, please log in again using your u2.com shop account and password - not the u2.com ones. From there you can check any possible issue.

If useful, the u2.com shop customer support form is located on https://shop.u2.com/pages/contact-us

Thank you so much! I didnt get any email, and from the shop, i can access from that link, but theres no "Product" where i can resuscribe. 

I already sent a mail, but noone contacted me yet.

• Community Moderator
18 minutes ago, mexicocity123456 said:

Thank you so much! I didnt get any email, and from the shop, i can access from that link, but theres no "Product" where i can resuscribe. 

I already sent a mail, but noone contacted me yet.

use this link:

www.u2.com/subscribe

• bigwave unfeatured this topic
  • bigwave unpinned this topic