2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

• Subscriber
On 10/12/2019 at 12:57 PM, ingenpat said:

Thanks, I found it. 

I ordered the double cd and i+e live. The shipping info in this topic is about that gift?

If you did not know, until now, that you did ordered the double cd, are you aware that you can download 14 of the tracks now?   The download link is under our main account info-not the store.  FYI   Pardon me if you already have them. 

Edited by Manohlive
  • Like 1
  • Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

U2.com’s law: the quality of the subscriber gift is inversely proportional to the probability of a tour presale that year.

https://www.u2.com/news/title/innocence--experience-live-2015--2018

Twenty Three Live Anyone predict The Troubles? Or The Crystal Ballroom?  Bet you didn't...but here it is, the complete tracklisting for our subscribers-only double CD 'U2 Live Songs of iNNOCENC

Posted Images

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Manohlive said:

If you did not know, until now, that you did ordered the double cd, are you aware that you can download 14 of the tracks now?   The download link is under our main account info-not the store.  FYI   Pardon me if you already have them. 

Thanks for the advice!! Will check it out right away!

• Subscriber

Has anyone issues in general getting the subscribers gift? We have issues in Germany because it's being kept by the customs (because it's declared as a "gift", and gifts are only allowed between private individuals, and not from a company).

I wonder whethere the same problems are in other countries than in Germany?

Edited by Chrissiemuc
  • Like 1
  • Subscriber

We addressed the many troubles Europeans, and in particular Germans, have to go through to get the subscriber's gifts in detail in the following thread (and showed how to easily solve this issue through correct labelling):

Unfortunaly, someone decided to archive it, though nothing has been solved yet and it seems that the packages will AGAIN be sent from the US (and from experience, I'd say that the will AGAIN be labelled incorrectly and cost us fans in Germany a lot of effort, time and money to retrieve from the customs offices)
John (@bigwave) - you said that our issues were going to be sent to LN in February. Has any response surfaced since then? Looking forward to your response (this is Sabine from Hamburg ;) )

Edited by schisa01
  • Subscriber

If and whatever changes will be done on this I really hope that all subscribers in Germany will receive their gift straight to their address and no longer need to collect it at the customs.

I live in Germany too and luckily never had to go to the customs - I knock on wood that this will remain for future U2 gifts.

• Like 1
  • bigwave unfeatured this topic
  • bigwave unpinned this topic