U2 Rules

2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

8 hours ago, raymond231 said:

Where do I find the tracking info? I don’t see it in my email.

Thanks for shopping the U2.com Subscription Fulfillment Store. This email confirms the following items from your order ######## have shipped via Mail Innovations Domestic:

Name: U2 Live Songs of iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE 2CD
Item Number: ############
Quantity Shipped: 1

Shipped To:

##### ######

And if your order includes multiple items, they may ship from more than one location and you will receive a separate confirmation email for each shipment.

To check the shipping status, please reference your tracking number: ########################## via Mail Innovations Domestic, or click here: (This is where a link to directly track it is located)

PLEASE NOTE: In an effort to provide you with the most expedient delivery, your order may not include a packing slip.
If you have any questions, please contact us at www.U2.com/help.
Thanks!

U2.com Subscription Fulfillment Team

Edited by Manohlive

16 minutes ago, Manohlive said:

Thanks for shopping the U2.com Subscription Fulfillment Store. This email confirms the following items from your order ######## have shipped via Mail Innovations Domestic:

Name: U2 Live Songs of iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE 2CD
Item Number: ############
Quantity Shipped: 1

Shipped To:

##### ######

And if your order includes multiple items, they may ship from more than one location and you will receive a separate confirmation email for each shipment.

To check the shipping status, please reference your tracking number: ########################## via Mail Innovations Domestic, or click here: (This is where a link to directly track it is located)

PLEASE NOTE: In an effort to provide you with the most expedient delivery, your order may not include a packing slip.
If you have any questions, please contact us at www.U2.com/help.
Thanks!

U2.com Subscription Fulfillment Team

Hmmm... my email is missing the paragraph with the tracking info...the paragraph before and after are there. Grrrrr...

3 hours ago, skapus said:

yeah..mine has no shipping info either!!

team is working on adding a real time gift order status on everyone's profile pages

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1