Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

U2 Rules

2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

I received the 2019 subscribers gift in the mail today. Cant wait to open it up and listen to it. 😃

16 minutes ago, BVB65 said:

I received the 2019 subscribers gift in the mail today. Cant wait to open it up and listen to it. 😃

awesome!

It would be nice if you - and anyone is invited to do it - want to share with the community their impressions of it... packaging, song selection, photos, etc...

but first... enjoy it!

7 hours ago, Manohlive said:

Package processed by UPS MI

I searched and found that UPS MI is this:

UPS Mail Innovations is a combination effort between UPS and USPS. With UPS Mail Innovations, packages are picked up by UPS and delivered to you by USPS.

I was trying to figure out why/how Michigan was involved.  duh.  😳

3 hours ago, Nawlins said:

Mine arrived today. Sucks that's a CD though and not a download because there are 23 songs on it and only 14 are available for download on U2.com. Who still uses CD's????? I want my other 9 songs! 

Rip the CD then....jeez just wish i had mine.....or the despatch email even....

14 minutes ago, houwangmagic said:

When I put my billing address postal code in to check the status it says "Wrong store."

The system is being updated. Please be patient, it should be working properly soon. 

Just as I expected...... even though I updated my address several months ago and sent a followup email...............  subscription gift was sent to my old address. Haven't been able to get past the "training" recording for weeks and haven't gotten a reply to the three emails that have been sent since I updated my address. 

23 minutes ago, tdarby719 said:

Just as I expected...... even though I updated my address several months ago and sent a followup email...............  subscription gift was sent to my old address. Haven't been able to get past the "training" recording for weeks and haven't gotten a reply to the three emails that have been sent since I updated my address. 

From the FAQ in the HELP page:

Q - Has your postal address changed since you subscribed or renewed your subscription to U2.com?

A - If you have moved address since you subscribed or resubscribed to U2.com and you want your annual gift to be sent to your new address, please submit a Change of Address via our help form from the drop down topic 'Change of Adress ' Subscriber Gift' above.

Did all that address change and still was sent to the old address. So I did it again.