Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

U2 Rules

2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

Double live CD sounds amazing. Just need to get my CD player fixed. Or get a new one as the current one is playing up (Although, to be fair it is pretty ancient :lol: ).

I don't need to renew until early next year, so I'm happy to wait until I get the reminders.

I have a single disc CD player in my car and that's it but I'm excited about this gift nonetheless! 

So far U22 & From The Ground Up are the best, lets hope this is just as good!

Email says:

U2.com Subscription 2019 

Dear Giuseppe,

Thanks for subscribing to U2.com this past year, here’s the big news on our 2019 special gift to subscribers.

Introducing… iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Live, 2015 & 2018

Two albums.

Two tours.

Two years.

Resubscribe to U2.com   

This limited edition double CD & digital release, capturing the i+e Tour and the e+i Tour, is the 2019 special gift for U2.com Subscribers.

Beautifully presented in a photographic book documenting the iNNOCENCE and eXPERIENCE tours of 2015 and 2018, this one-off special release has been produced by the band especially for subscribers. It will not be on sale online or in store.

From "The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)", "Every Breaking Wave" and "Song for Someone" to "The Blackout", "Get Out Of Your Own Way" and "13 (There Is A Light)", this is the definitive live companion to Songs Of Innocence and Songs Of Experience.

We’ll be publishing the complete tracklisting in early 2019 with shipping beginning in the Spring.

And from January, until dispatch of the double CD set, we'll be offering regular downloads of these new live tracks.

When you resubscribe to U2.com you'll also continue to qualify for the unique benefits of a subscription - a 25% off coupon in the shop, exclusive films, opportunities to access subscriber only events and first access to ticket presales if the band announce tour dates.

Resubscribe today and your new 12-month term will be added on when your existing term comes to an end.

Read more here.

Thanks again for being part of the U2.com subscriber community.

best wishes, 
The U2.com Team

20 hours ago, Canadanne said:

OMG, an actual CD (and photo book)?!  I was all ready to hurl something at my computer screen if it turned out to be another vinyl gift. Thank you U2.com!! :) :) :)

ya i was pumped to see this myself :)

Grat to see CDs not another vinyl or book only! 😉 I hope they put on CD something from the trio: The Troubles, Landlady or Lucifer Hands as none of them will show up on DVD/BR... 🙄

11 minutes ago, MartinTexas said:

Grat to see CDs not another vinyl or book only! 😉 I hope they put on CD something from the trio: The Troubles, Landlady or Lucifer Hands as none of them will show up on DVD/BR... 🙄

The trouble! Adore!