Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

U2 Rules

2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

34 minutes ago, tdarby719 said:

Did all that address change and still was sent to the old address. So I did it again. 

PM'd you

3 hours ago, mich40 said:

The system is being updated. Please be patient, it should be working properly soon. 

WHERE are we supposed to be checking this please?

5 hours ago, Mark Taylor said:

WHERE are we supposed to be checking this please?

A link in your notification email (when it arrives), and eventually on your Profile page on U2.com (when the database gets up to date, which we are told is in process).

6 minutes ago, bigwave said:

A link in your notification email (when it arrives), and eventually on your Profile page on U2.com (when the database gets up to date, which we are told is in process).

Thanks Big Wave!

4 hours ago, CorkVegan said:

Just received the CDs here in NJ. 🎉

New Jersey?  Do you have any idea how much time I've spent trying to figure out where Samsara is?    It's a joke but I did search it a few times.  

May I please ask when you got your confirmation email?  How many days it took from that email until you got them?   Did they come in the mailbox?  Is the package around the size of a cd or is it larger?  

23 hours ago, Nawlins said:

Mine arrived today. Sucks that's a CD though and not a download because there are 23 songs on it and only 14 are available for download on U2.com. Who still uses CD's????? I want my other 9 songs! 

I still very proudly play CDs and am very happy they are in this format.

Also, ripping WAV files and/or mp3s from CDs is among the very simplest digital activities one can engage in, either in iTunes (now part of Apple Music) or with another player. (Even my 75-year old Dad can do it without difficulty.)

However, I do agree that the website ought to provide the mp3s of all the songs on our account page since the physical format now exists.

I hope you get what you/we want soon.

I just received this morning the package. Alleluia.

Disappointed by the quality of the booklet. Was expecting something more high-end, especially after such a long wait.

Oh well, maybe next time.

The CD is great, though.

6 hours ago, Manohlive said:

May I please ask when you got your confirmation email?  How many days it took from that email until you got them?   Did they come in the mailbox?  Is the package around the size of a cd or is it larger?  

Confirmation email came Tuesday and the CDs arrived Saturday via USPS. The package is a cardboard envelope approx 10" x 12".

The discs themselves are housed in a photo book approx 7" x 7".

Nicely put together and the photos in the INNOCENCE section in particular jogged some memories from 2015.

5 hours ago, dmway said:

However, I do agree that the website ought to provide the mp3s of all the songs on our account page since the physical format now exists.

Breaking news: @dmway now demands his music in lossy format! U2.com team throw their hands up in frustration. 😜

Lol @ Breaking News.  I was wondering where dmway was.concerming downloads.