Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

U2 Rules

2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

I received mine yesterday and haven't had an opportunity to listen to the CDs. Is the quality better than the download quality?

3 hours ago, peterferris8 said:

Got the email saying it's shipped, but the UPS tracking number doesn't work on the website, and it's being delivered to my previous address even though I emailed the help page asking for it to be updated.

Got an email back within a few hours saying that it should be shipped to my new address. Just need to wait for the UPS tracking number to start working...

Received my CDs today. Both discs play fine for me but I play them via my DVD player with audio via my TVs soundbar. I don’t have a CD drive on my Mac so I can’t speak to if they play on a laptop etc. 

3 hours ago, glastra81 said:

I received mine yesterday and haven't had an opportunity to listen to the CDs. Is the quality better than the download quality?

Much better.

I just got mine today.  It's very nice.  Other comments to follow in the other thread.   Very, very nice!

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 12:34 PM, perymason said:

Is there anybody here from Europe, whose gift is already shipped? Mine is still with status "Order Processed: Ready for UPS. Estimated Delivery: When the shipment arrives at our facility the delivery date will be updated."

Mine has said that for almost a week now. Have any copies found their way to the UK yet?

28 minutes ago, richardh said:

Mine has said that for almost a week now. Have any copies found their way to the UK yet?

Same status here for almost a week now. Ship to Denmark.

8 minutes ago, sandmanu2 said:

Same status here for almost a week now. Ship to Denmark.

Same here from 1st November.

same Here, ready for UPS since oct 31st.

I’m French and ready for good music since 1985 😅

In the US here. Got my email on the 28th Oct.

Status on my profile page reads: "Gift orders are still processing. Orders and order status are continually updating."

Clicking the order number takes me to a page that only displays "Wrong Store" when I enter my billing zip code.

Still awaiting the actual product...