2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

U2.com’s law: the quality of the subscriber gift is inversely proportional to the probability of a tour presale that year.

https://www.u2.com/news/title/innocence--experience-live-2015--2018

Twenty Three Live Anyone predict The Troubles? Or The Crystal Ballroom?  Bet you didn't...but here it is, the complete tracklisting for our subscribers-only double CD 'U2 Live Songs of iNNOCENC

Posted Images

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, peterferris8 said:

Got the email saying it's shipped, but the UPS tracking number doesn't work on the website, and it's being delivered to my previous address even though I emailed the help page asking for it to be updated.

Got an email back within a few hours saying that it should be shipped to my new address. Just need to wait for the UPS tracking number to start working...

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, glastra81 said:

I received mine yesterday and haven't had an opportunity to listen to the CDs. Is the quality better than the download quality?

Much better.

I just got mine today.  It's very nice.  Other comments to follow in the other thread.   Very, very nice!

• Subscriber
On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 12:34 PM, perymason said:

Is there anybody here from Europe, whose gift is already shipped? Mine is still with status "Order Processed: Ready for UPS. Estimated Delivery: When the shipment arrives at our facility the delivery date will be updated."

Mine has said that for almost a week now. Have any copies found their way to the UK yet?

• Subscriber

In the US here. Got my email on the 28th Oct.

Status on my profile page reads: "Gift orders are still processing. Orders and order status are continually updating."

Clicking the order number takes me to a page that only displays "Wrong Store" when I enter my billing zip code.

Still awaiting the actual product...