2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

U2.com’s law: the quality of the subscriber gift is inversely proportional to the probability of a tour presale that year.

https://www.u2.com/news/title/innocence--experience-live-2015--2018

Twenty Three Live Anyone predict The Troubles? Or The Crystal Ballroom?  Bet you didn't...but here it is, the complete tracklisting for our subscribers-only double CD 'U2 Live Songs of iNNOCENC

Posted Images

• Community Moderator
6 minutes ago, BonoPenn said:

I am a subscriber until March 2020 - but my Account Page does not have a new download (23 songs). Can someone help? Thanks

The last time you resubscribed... did you chose this gift?? If yes, then you should have these... please log off, delete cookies and cache and log in again to see if the downloads appear...
If they are still absent, please contact Customer Support Service either by the form on the HELP page or via phone...

• Subscriber
26 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

The last time you resubscribed... did you chose this gift?? If yes, then you should have these... please log off, delete cookies and cache and log in again to see if the downloads appear...
If they are still absent, please contact Customer Support Service either by the form on the HELP page or via phone...

Thanks for the quick help - I resubscribed in 2018 (until 20202) so this gift was not yet available. I will try the cookies/cache and if that does not work I will contact Customer Support

• Community Moderator
1 minute ago, BonoPenn said:

Thanks for the quick help - I resubscribed in 2018 (until 20202) so this gift was not yet available. I will try the cookies/cache and if that does not work I will contact Customer Support

If you resubscribed when the gift wasn't available then the tracks (and the CDs) will be available for you once you resubscribe again and only if you choose this gift...

• Community Manager
3 hours ago, Guus said:

So, when is Holland getting those  CD' s  ?

My Order history is suddenly  Empty (???) , didn' t get any delivery mail (???)  while I paid already on 23-11-2018 for it.

Regards,

Guus

go to https://www.u2.com/help

choose 'Subscriber Gift Status Questions' from the drop menu

let us know how you get on

Screen Shot 2019-11-09 at 13.45.21.png

• Subscriber
On 11/7/2019 at 11:26 AM, cargobrian said:

think we can get a live Joshua tree show next?

On 11/7/2019 at 12:31 PM, Manohlive said:

You're joking, yes?   😉

Hey-just want you to know I was joking.  It might not have come off that way.  It was humor, not sarcasm.  No offense was intended.  There are seveal JT threads about where, when, why and how.  I hope you are enjoying this year's gift.  ☺️

Edited by Manohlive