Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

U2 Rules

2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

I'm also from the Ntherlands, still not have received my gift. man  shipped on November the first  My tracking from UPS says it is proccesed, I think it is turned over to the local post delivery.

5 hours ago, dfeenstra said:

I'm also from the Ntherlands, still not have received my gift. man  shipped on November the first  My tracking from UPS says it is proccesed, I think it is turned over to the local post delivery.

I haven't received an e-mail about shipping. 

8 minutes ago, bacadorina said:

Me neither...

have patience... also, please remember these come in batches...

2 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

have patience... also, please remember these come in batches...

No problem, I wasn’t stressed about that. My only concern is that they do not write again an incomplete address on the envelope. Hope they fix that issue this time around.

Hmm...

So I just logged in to my account to download the MP3s but they are no where to be seen.  I presume that because my account is not due for renewal till January and I received the U2 Joshua Tree Singles on vinyl, that I will not get access to the MP3s.

Would that be correct?

MJ

Hi there. Last time I had to wait for a while till I got my gift and had to ask for it several times... I hope this year everything works fine and it arrives soon! It looks amazing!

3 hours ago, mjsmyth said:

Hmm...

So I just logged in to my account to download the MP3s but they are no where to be seen.  I presume that because my account is not due for renewal till January and I received the U2 Joshua Tree Singles on vinyl, that I will not get access to the MP3s.

Would that be correct?

MJ

that is correct...

Hello!

The discs sound great and the package is great overall (I would have preferred no gaps between the songs, but that’s just a niggle).

However, a couple of tangential questions occurred to me. I noticed that I renewed my membership last year to get this gift on November 21. With that being the case, does that mean that the next gift is going to be announced imminently?

Also, I still haven’t used my discount code from last year’s membership renewal and now only have 10 days to use it. I often don’t use my code, but I would like to this year. Are the items currently in the store the only ones that will be there for the next 10 days, or is it possible to find out if anything more will be added to it during this brief timeframe?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated in advance. Thank you!

16 minutes ago, dmway said:

With that being the case, does that mean that the next gift is going to be announced imminently?

As of right now: No.
We don't know any date for it - better to keep checking the site and Zoo for any possible announcement.

Are the items currently in the store the only ones that will be there for the next 10 days, or is it possible to find out if anything more will be added to it during this brief timeframe?

Honestly, impossible to know... the store theoretically could add something related to the current tour as we speak, or it could wait until the tour ends... or nothing related to the tour, but again: it can be now, next week, next month, etc...