2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

U2.com’s law: the quality of the subscriber gift is inversely proportional to the probability of a tour presale that year.

https://www.u2.com/news/title/innocence--experience-live-2015--2018

Twenty Three Live Anyone predict The Troubles? Or The Crystal Ballroom?  Bet you didn't...but here it is, the complete tracklisting for our subscribers-only double CD 'U2 Live Songs of iNNOCENC

Posted Images

• Subscriber
On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 12:29 PM, bigwave said:

same here, but others have said same and it resolves in a few days

The digital IE & EI is Just AMAZING ...   8 Shows in PARIS :ie_Paris:

Just can't wait for the CDs (it is too bad they are not .... Vinyls ):MacPhisto_04:)

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, electricco said:

The digital IE & EI is Just AMAZING ...   8 Shows in PARIS :ie_Paris:

Just can't wait for the CDs (it is too bad they are not .... Vinyls ):MacPhisto_04:)

• Subscriber

Ok,
got no shipment Information or invoice in my account profile. No Information in the order history of either of the two shops though I re-subscribed in February, not even the order itself is shown. Got the download link in my profile though and received a shipment mail on 4 November - yet, when I use the link, UPS says: "UPS could not locate the shipment details for this tracking number. Details are only available for shipments made within the last 120 days. Please verify your information."  The shipment was allegedly made 10 days ago.

A friend of mine here in Germany has exactly the same problem (he renewed in March).

Seriously, why are the shipments for European fans and customers of a European band made from the US? Every single year the same hassle...(and I am not even mentioning the customs clearance issue) :( With the issues described above, I do not feel assured that the shipment will arrive here in Germany at all.

Bigwave and Max, do you have any information on a case like mine and what's going on there? Thank you so much in advance for your support.

• Community Moderator
2 hours ago, schisa01 said:

Ok,
got no shipment Information or invoice in my account profile. No Information in the order history of either of the two shops though I re-subscribed in February, not even the order itself is shown. Got the download link in my profile though and received a shipment mail on 4 November - yet, when I use the link, UPS says: "UPS could not locate the shipment details for this tracking number. Details are only available for shipments made within the last 120 days. Please verify your information."  The shipment was allegedly made 10 days ago.

Pretty much my situation, just change "Europe" and add instead "Latin America" -  It's my understanding that there are other cases as well.

Please go to the HELP page (https://www.u2.com/help) and on the CONTACT US column, select SUBSCRIBER GIFT STATUS QUESTIONS.
Imagen 002.png

Add all the details you have about your current situation with the gift, please.

• Like 1
  • bigwave unfeatured this topic
  • bigwave unpinned this topic