2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

• Subscriber
On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 8:46 PM, pain_18_ said:

Soyez patient, il va arriver! - YES, I used Google Translate !!!!

Patience and length of time are better than force or rage  :Style:

U2COM14.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Brilliant 1
  • Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

U2.com’s law: the quality of the subscriber gift is inversely proportional to the probability of a tour presale that year.

https://www.u2.com/news/title/innocence--experience-live-2015--2018

Twenty Three Live Anyone predict The Troubles? Or The Crystal Ballroom?  Bet you didn't...but here it is, the complete tracklisting for our subscribers-only double CD 'U2 Live Songs of iNNOCENC

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Really hacked off. Still not recieved mine yet and I live in the UK not far from London. When I go to the UPS page to track it, it just keeps updating every day saying it's been transferred to a local post office. It was transferred to the post office on 11/07/2019. What's going on here? Lost in the post?

• Subscriber
28 minutes ago, realgonekid said:

Really hacked off. Still not recieved mine yet and I live in the UK not far from London. When I go to the UPS page to track it, it just keeps updating every day saying it's been transferred to a local post office. It was transferred to the post office on 11/07/2019. What's going on here? Lost in the post?

Part of me wonders if these CDs are all being delivered by the same person, one at a time. 😂 I mean, I'm glad I got mine but I feel for those who haven't got theirs yet.

• Like 1
  • Subscriber

What I find really hard to swallow is the fact that whilst i & other fans are suffering an eternal wait for our CD, there are loads for sale on eBay being sold by people who obviously are not real fans otherwise they surely wouldn’t be selling such a great gift.

• Like 3
  • Subscriber
10 hours ago, mike101273 said:

What I find really hard to swallow is the fact that whilst i & other fans are suffering an eternal wait for our CD, there are loads for sale on eBay being sold by people who obviously are not real fans otherwise they surely wouldn’t be selling such a great gift.

That's what I think!

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, cristiu2 said:

That's what I think!

People who sell this gift on Ebay are like scalpers during a presale.  It's a slimey route to take..  If you don't want the gift, just give it away. to someone who does. Profiting off Zotopia is not cool.  

• Like 1
  • bigwave unfeatured this topic
  • bigwave unpinned this topic