Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

U2 Rules

2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

Chiampa, I receive the notification the same date as u. I got it last week . Hopefully yours won’t be far off . Cheers 

So, situation with me is as follow (hope that this can help to anybody)

01 November - I received e-mail from U2.com regarding my gift

08 November - EDGEWOOD, NY, United States, Package received for processing by UPS Mail Innovations

11 November - EDGEWOOD, NY, United States, Package processed by UPS Mail Innovations origin facility

12 November - Edgewood, NY, United States, Package transferred to post office

13 November - United States, Package processed by international carrier

13 November - United States, Package departed international carrier facility

02 December - Bulgaria, Package arrived at international carrier

Today - I pick up my gift from post station in Sofia, Bulgaria (but probably it was already there from 03 or 04 December).

Today I received this e-mail from U2.com

Your U2.com subscription finishes in 30 days.

Re-subscribe today and pay $40 instead of $50 to receive a copy of the limited edition double CD set iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Live, 2015 & 2018.

From "The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)", "Every Breaking Wave" and "Song for Someone" to "The Blackout", "Get Out Of Your Own Way" and "13 (There Is A Light)", this is the definitive live companion to Songs Of Innocenceand Songs Of Experience. Downloads of this special 2019 subscription gift will begin in February, with the double CD set itself, presented in a beautiful photographic book, being mailed out in the Spring.

This is a f.. joke, they want me to resubscribe and promise me in December 2019 to send me the CD in the spring. Of what year, since I still haven’t received it after an year long of waiting????

9 hours ago, bacadorina said:

Today I received this e-mail from U2.com

Your U2.com subscription finishes in 30 days.

Re-subscribe today and pay $40 instead of $50 to receive a copy of the limited edition double CD set iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Live, 2015 & 2018.

From "The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)", "Every Breaking Wave" and "Song for Someone" to "The Blackout", "Get Out Of Your Own Way" and "13 (There Is A Light)", this is the definitive live companion to Songs Of Innocenceand Songs Of Experience. Downloads of this special 2019 subscription gift will begin in February, with the double CD set itself, presented in a beautiful photographic book, being mailed out in the Spring.

This is a f.. joke, they want me to resubscribe and promise me in December 2019 to send me the CD in the spring. Of what year, since I still haven’t received it after an year long of waiting????

My wife has received the same message, and she's just received her copy!! re-subscribe and receive THE SAME GIFT???? IT'S A JOKE!!!.

And I still have not received my copy.......

More professionals an less beer

Relax. They just haven’t posted next years exclusive. I got the same notice. When next years promo is announced, it will be offered in the subscription deal. Just an automated reminder that pulls in the most recent exclusive option.

Although I love the exclusive, It isn’t a gift. We pay quite a bit for it. It’s really nice but you don’t pay $40-$50 for a “gift”...

2 hours ago, raymond231 said:

Relax. They just haven’t posted next years exclusive. I got the same notice. When next years promo is announced, it will be offered in the subscription deal. Just an automated reminder that pulls in the most recent exclusive option.

Although I love the exclusive, It isn’t a gift. We pay quite a bit for it. It’s really nice but you don’t pay $40-$50 for a “gift”...

I know that, but it is really a big shame from U2.com to send subscribers a remainder of the fact that they promised the delivery of the CD in the spring and now it is December and some folks, including myself, haven’t received it yet.

This prooves just as bad the U2.com costumer service is as what ammount of attention and consideration the put on.

Still nothing. UPS tracking system isn't working, U2/Help didn't answer at all. No (polite)words.

Didn't find the vinyl at my shop when came back from Singapore what a glorious period :(

I understand people are frustrated.  I would be too. I empthasize with anyone waiting for this gift.  They've been produced.  They're being shipped.  It seems like it's now up to the postal services.. I hope whomever gets theirs soon.

I am going to crack a bottle of wine and raise a toast when these packages have all found their destinations.