U2 Rules

2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

1 hour ago, Mona_L said:

My subscription was due to expire tomorrow (Dec 30 2019). When I checked my account today the expiry date was changed to Jan 31 2020 without any action on my side.

Same here I was due to expire January 4. Now January 31. 

Hi there,

I wanted to renew my membership, but I can only choose the ie live CD as a gift although I already received it as last year's gift ... how can I make sure that the renewal includes the 2020 gift???

I received my renewal notification email today. It only mentions the 2019 CD.

50 minutes ago, ThePete68 said:

Hi there,

I wanted to renew my membership, but I can only choose the ie live CD as a gift although I already received it as last year's gift ... how can I make sure that the renewal includes the 2020 gift???

Just wait. Memberships were extended until the end of January. U2 hinted that members will be able to get a copy of the full IE Berlin Concert and that more info is coming in January. It’s pretty obvious that this is the next gift and memberships were pushed back to allow members to renew once the formal announcement is made...

• Like 1

Same here. Very disappointing. 

Having some bad luck... received my 2019 gift, almost a year later, and the mail person folded it to fit it in my apartment mailbox. Ffs. 

sent in requests, but think it will be a long time before replacement comes in and still don’t want to renew to get the same gift. 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, raymond231 said:

Just wait. Memberships were extended until the end of January. U2 hinted that members will be able to get a copy of the full IE Berlin Concert and that more info is coming in January. It’s pretty obvious that this is the next gift and memberships were pushed back to allow members to renew once the formal announcement is made...

That’s encouraging. That would be cool. 

2 hours ago, raymond231 said:

It is not obvious that the concert is the next gift. Making assumptions like that can lead to disappointment. Please wait for the official announcement to come. 

• Like 2

I’m Still getting Emails telling me I should renew my U2.com subscription so that I can get a duplicate of the last ‘gift’ they gave with the 2019 subscription.  Are they trying to lose older fans??!  They should Finally make an announcement already that 2020 Renewals will get a new, different gift.

• Like 1

On 12/28/2019 at 8:22 AM, ehmax said:

My subscription renews on Jan 31, 2020 and I’m praying for some new vinyl gift announcement before that. 

No more vinyl!!  Let’s do as little as possible to help the fossil fuels industries!! 

38 minutes ago, hillpy2 said:

No more vinyl!!  Let’s do as little as possible to help the fossil fuels industries!! 

Oh please. 🤣😂