U2 Rules

2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

4 hours ago, u2mom01 said:

I am one of the people who's subscription ran out late last year, and was extended to January 31. I appreciate the extension while we wait for the gift to be announced. However, I noticed today that if i go in and renew, there is no longer an option for a $40 renewal. Now they are asking for $50.

So while I am subscribed until the end of the month, I no longer see the lowered rate for resubscribing.

Couldn't we just get an option for a "Unknown 2020 Gift" so we can just resubscribe already?

Would be fair to the fans to get such an option.  Why choose the difficult way,  with a lot of unclearity. 

• Like 1

On 1/15/2020 at 2:30 PM, u2mom01 said:

Couldn't we just get an option for a "Unknown 2020 Gift" so we can just resubscribe already?

I would bet my house this will be the renewal option from w/c Jan 27th ;)

• Like 1

On 1/16/2020 at 4:38 PM, englishsid said:

I would bet my house this will be the renewal option from w/c Jan 27th ;)

It looks you're going to be right.... I think there will be an announcement in july. 😬😬

Why is this so hard for them? This is not difficult stuff!  Courtesy?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I just noticed this post from a few weeks ago:

I'll be patient. Very very excited to hear what it is!

Edited by ehmax
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, ehmax said:

It’s a really unfortunate way to treat fans. 

I don’t care if there are problems, or something needs to be worked out, or the date is uncertain or whatever tf... 

I think the complete lack of communication is unacceptable. 

Since Livenation “took charge” of U2.com, the whole thing run downhill. This site is dull and dry like a desert plain. And on top of that, they can’t keep up with their own promises.

I think it is about time band Members step down and do someting about it because it is totally innacetable the way U2.com is treating the hard core fans!

I hope it's something on double vinyl. Would be cool to get a JT17/19 gig, or a collection of the tracks played on these tours.

Or maybe a release of other tracks played on the 2015 / 2018 tours.

It doesn't really bother me how long it takes to get these releases, they always turn up at some stage. The packaging and production can take time, so I'd rather wait and have something that looks and sounds great, rather than it be rushed

and looking really cheap and amateurish.

One way or the other some announcement is required so that those of us whose renewals are due on 31/1 could click on the button now. Or at least as many have suggested put an option to select the 2020 gift when announced up as one of the renewal options.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2