Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

U2 Rules

2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

Ok - I admit that I made an error. I was wrong about the 14 day cool off period because u2.com isn't technically hosted in Europe. If they were hosted in Europe they would have to give my subscription back for no specific reason. I asked for my money back. I apologise to U2.com and Live Nation for that error. However, my other points stand. I will try to refrain from posting here again on this topic at least to give more time until it's resolved. I am not an 'internet troll'. Just a very unhappy customer

Astonished that people would rather have plastic ‘bird scarers’ than quality vinyl plus download...really hoping U2 also produce a limited vinyl version to buy through u2.com shop rather than just cheapo CDs...

1 hour ago, pat_odwyer said:

I will try to refrain from posting here again on this topic at least to give more time until it's resolved. I am not an 'internet troll'. Just a very unhappy customer

please send us via PM all the information you can provide about the other issues... it's something that is needed to be able to help...

thanks...

4 hours ago, Mark Taylor said:

Astonished that people would rather have plastic ‘bird scarers’ than quality vinyl plus download...really hoping U2 also produce a limited vinyl version to buy through u2.com shop rather than just cheapo CDs...

Some of us don’t have or can’t afford record players. I loved the pictures and poster that were part of this year’s gift, but the poor neglected vinyl has to sit on a bookshelf because I can’t play it. I have multiple means for playing CDs.

Got my email, renewed with no problem.

Very glad to be getting discs of the live shows as the gift. The vinyl stuff is kind of cool....but I don't have a record player!

😄

We saw Innocence in San Jose, Experience in Las Vegas. Really looking forward to hearing how the shows came out when recorded

Thanks!

SUBSCRIPTION ACTIVE UNTIL
31 January 2019

No need to RE subcribe til january 2019 ............... like most of Very Very PROPAGANDA's Subcribers ......... OK ?

med_gallery_288312_44_20947.jpg

1 hour ago, electricco said:
SUBSCRIPTION ACTIVE UNTIL
31 January 2019

No need to RE subcribe til january 2019 ............... like most of Very Very PROPAGANDA's Subcribers ......... OK ?

med_gallery_288312_44_20947.jpg

I foolishly misplaced my Propaganda treasures.   It's really nice when you post stuff like this because I can see it and remember.. I spent an hour or so, last night, trying to decide which songs I want from IE, and which ones I want from EI, on this gift.  Is it on topic to discuss that in this thread?   Which ones are inevitable pics for each tour; which are secret desires; etc.   Will they put Gloria on the EI cd, just for Mich?  😵  I don't want to veer this thread off topic. This is a great subscription gift.  It's got me rebuzzed from the past four years of U2.

18 hours ago, Europa_Thomas said:

Some of us don’t have or can’t afford record players. I loved the pictures and poster that were part of this year’s gift, but the poor neglected vinyl has to sit on a bookshelf because I can’t play it. I have multiple means for playing CDs.

Mine’s in the Cupboard still boxed with the JT singles!