2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

U2 Rules

• Subscriber
On 1/1/2020 at 10:32 AM, raymond231 said:

Just wait. Memberships were extended until the end of January. U2 hinted that members will be able to get a copy of the full IE Berlin Concert and that more info is coming in January. It’s pretty obvious that this is the next gift and memberships were pushed back to allow members to renew once the formal announcement is made...

Called it... 😁

• Haha 1

• Subscriber

My 2019 gift (double live cd, order number 46xxxxxx ) was sent on November 4th but hasn't arrived yet.I have sent many emails but the same response from Live Nation always arrives that cannot help me.I simply want my gift that.

I paid for on February 7, 2019. What do I have to do to get it? Help Me!

• Subscriber
On 1/27/2020 at 11:45 AM, ClaudioGorgo90 said:

My 2019 gift (double live cd, order number 46xxxxxx ) was sent on November 4th but hasn't arrived yet.I have sent many emails but the same response from Live Nation always arrives that cannot help me.I simply want my gift that.

I paid for on February 7, 2019. What do I have to do to get it? Help Me!

Relax, I paid mine in November 2018 and I haven’t received it yet. How about that, is this not a big delay or what????

Your purchase information:

11/25/2018 11:35AM Pacific

• Like 1

• Subscriber

Not had mine either....I renewed in Nov 2019.

When I contacted customer service they said its out of stock and on back order. I asked how long thay could be but have had no reply yet.

My concern is that they will not run any more of the i+e set off and I wont get a physical copy. Very very naughty if so..... but lets see what they say. 

Edited by cadoxtonian
Typo

• Subscriber

An interesting detail from the 2019 gift I noticed a while ago, but only remembered to bring it up here recently.

A few thought it was curious that TLTTGYA was included on the "Experience" disc when it wasn't performed on the e&i tour - an accurate observation, but I think we're all happy that the performance of it from the Rome JT anniversary show from 2017 was included.

However, did anyone else notice that "Iris" on the "Innocence" disc is from the e&i tour (Montreal, 6/6/18) and not from any show on the i&e tour in 2015? I wonder why that happened. Surely "Iris" was performed at every show in 2015 - was this Montreal show's version in 2018 better than every single performance of it in 2015? 🤷‍♂️

(Maybe the mods here lobbied to have it be included - wasn't the 6/6/18 Montreal show the "3 mods meet" show?)

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, dmway said:

An interesting detail from the 2019 gift I noticed a while ago, but only remembered to bring it up here recently.

A few thought it was curious that TLTTGYA was included on the "Experience" disc when it wasn't performed on the e&i tour - an accurate observation, but I think we're all happy that the performance of it from the Rome JT anniversary show from 2017 was included.

However, did anyone else notice that "Iris" on the "Innocence" disc is from the e&i tour (Montreal, 6/6/18) and not from any show on the i&e tour in 2015? I wonder why that happened. Surely "Iris" was performed at every show in 2015 - was this Montreal show's version in 2018 better than every single performance of it in 2015? 🤷‍♂️

(Maybe the mods here lobbied to have it be included - wasn't the 6/6/18 Montreal show the "3 mods meet" show?)

The 2018 version in general was worse imo. They shortened the first chorus and moved the ‘something in your eyes’ bit to the end instead of as pre chorus. Maybe they felt they had improved the song with the changes but not for me. At least we have the Paris 2015 version as a good quality alternative.