Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

U2 Rules

2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

On 2/28/2020 at 2:24 PM, ALI_SNUM said:

Today got an email from support@u2.com: 

"Hello,
Our sincerest apologies that your membership packet has yet to reach you!
We realize that you have been patiently waiting for quite some time so we are having another membership packet mailed out to you.
Could we trouble you to confirm your mailing address so that we can ensure that we have the correct address on file?
We will reship your package as soon as we hear back from you!
Current Shipping address: [my address].
Thanks so very much for your patience!
Please let us know if you have any questions or we can be of any further assistance at all.   
Sincerely,
U2.com Team"

So I confirmed my postal address and now waiting again.
Good that U2.com Team finally answered after 2 my requests and promised to reship the gift.

Today got another email from support@u2.com:
"We have submitted a request to have your gift reshipped.
Please note that we are currently waiting to receive more inventory,
so shipping will unfortunately be delayed.
Once your gift is shipped, you will receive an email notification."

🙄

Embarrassing. Changed my address many times and u2.com confirmed this. They still ship it to the old address but say but they send me another one. That was months ago. Now asked them 4 times to change me from the 2019 gift to the 2020 gift as I can't see the 2019 gift ever arriving and they've gone all quiet!

Can someone help me. I am still waiting for my 2019 gift double live CD. I telephoned the live nation late last year to find out what was going on and they said that I was now on a back order as they ran out of stock. When they recieve more stock my gift will be sent out. I have still not recieved anything and furthermore my U2.com subscription has expired so I can no longer access the page to track my order. I will not be renewing my subscription because of the way I have been treated. They have my email address and yet I have not recieved any emails. What should I do?

2 hours ago, realgonekid said:

Can someone help me. I am still waiting for my 2019 gift double live CD. I telephoned the live nation late last year to find out what was going on and they said that I was now on a back order as they ran out of stock. When they recieve more stock my gift will be sent out. I have still not recieved anything and furthermore my U2.com subscription has expired so I can no longer access the page to track my order. I will not be renewing my subscription because of the way I have been treated. They have my email address and yet I have not recieved any emails. What should I do?

I recommend using the Contact Us Form on the  https://www.u2.com/help page to check the status. It may ask you for your Order Number, which will be the number from when you renewed and would have been on the confirmation email from when you renewed. 

I asked them to change me from the 2019 gift to the 2020 gift and they then happened to ship my 2019 gift straight away (after saying for months they have no stock). Could be a coincidence but I don't think so.

Omg....i finally got my 2019 cd gift set today! Yay. Renewed / ordered on Nov 27th 2019, so that is pretty much 4 months to the day.

Its a Bit budget compared to the from the ground up and u22 cd sets mind

On 3/10/2020 at 10:53 AM, realgonekid said:

Hey folks. Finally got my 2019 gift 2 days ago. Was thrilled to say the least, especially in these difficult times. Anyway, I've resubscribed now and hopefully look forward to recieving the new gift a little sooner. Stay safe everyone!