Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

U2 Rules

2019 Subscription - Subscribers Gift

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, doctornickriviera said:

Mine’s in the Cupboard still boxed with the JT singles! 

Well, open it, already!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No I hated the Hollywood remix of desire in 1988 and opening the box might let the sound out!

2 minutes ago, Europa_Thomas said:

Well, open it, already!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, doctornickriviera said:

No I hated the Hollywood remix of desire in 1988 and opening the box might let the sound out!

 

I can assure you that it's no Pandora's Box, or at least that there is Hope in it, because I have opened my 3D dance mixes and have yet to hear any Desire remixes that leave much to be desired. You really might like the poster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice that U2 is giving a substantial gift for the subscribers. The last couple years have been very weak.

On another note, I'm surprised that TJT tour is not yet released on video. That would be perfect timing for this Xmas season and next year having the E+I video release too.

I hope we will see the complete concert for these last two tours. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They answered, I’m quite disappointed 

 

Thank you for contacting us. We apologize for the delay in replying to your email. We will be glad to review your email today and apologize for any confusion. Once fan club membership is shipped out, we are unable to exchange it for another fan club package. In other words, we are not able to exchange your current fan club membership package for the recently announced gift.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 @Max Tsukino, @mich40, @bigwave,

I sent an email to customer service, and I got a positive reply in just a few hours:

 

We're sorry the 2019 gift subscription was not available. We understand you wish to switch the gift included with your membership. We're happy to help! We're going to see if the gift can be changed to the INNOCENCE + EXPERIENCE LIVE, 2015 & 2018, and we'll be in touch with you soon, but please note it may be 5-7 business days for a response.

 

(Thanks for your help too, and your patience. It looks like things will be fixed up for me. This was not part of the email, but I don't know how to turn off the rich text)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Europa_Thomas said:

 @Max Tsukino, @mich40, @bigwave,

I sent an email to customer service, and I got a positive reply in just a few hours:

 

We're sorry the 2019 gift subscription was not available. We understand you wish to switch the gift included with your membership. We're happy to help! We're going to see if the gift can be changed to the INNOCENCE + EXPERIENCE LIVE, 2015 & 2018, and we'll be in touch with you soon, but please note it may be 5-7 business days for a response.

 

(Thanks for your help too, and your patience. It looks like things will be fixed up for me. This was not part of the email, but I don't know how to turn off the rich text)

It's nice to see this happening for you and others.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It says these cds are not going to be shipped until Spring.  If this is so, why resubscribe so early?   I'm confused.  Is it fan excitement?  I'm curious.  This is not meant to question anyone wanting to resubscribe early.  I am confused.   It's nice they are allowing people to resubscribe early.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...