You Decide...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

NOW it doesn't work on Internet Explorer either......... NOOO !!!!!!!  Tried Chrome...Same "  You Need to Renew" issue....... NOOOOOO !!!!!!!

Cleared all cookies, signed out, signed back in...tried everything......It slaps me with the RENEW thing and I RENEWED>.... I'm angry.....I'm so sick with this issue !!!!!

WHAT  does this mean...that I won't get the Downloads either...That I won't get the gift either because some GLITCH !!!!!!!

Edited by pain_18_
  • Community Moderator
3 hours ago, pain_18_ said:

NOW it doesn't work on Internet Explorer either......... NOOO !!!!!!!  Tried Chrome...Same "  You Need to Renew" issue....... NOOOOOO !!!!!!!

Cleared all cookies, signed out, signed back in...tried everything......It slaps me with the RENEW thing and I RENEWED>.... I'm angry.....I'm so sick with this issue !!!!!

WHAT  does this mean...that I won't get the Downloads either...That I won't get the gift either because some GLITCH !!!!!!!

If it shows something different than this, send me a screenshot please.

image.png

• Subscriber
17 hours ago, pain_18_ said:

THAT's what it shows....on all possible.....browsers

I have exactly the same screen, ... BUT ... I think this is the case for everyone who already renewed.  The keyword is: "IF you haven't yet subscribed ...".  If you renewed and you have a confirmation email, there is no problem at all according to me.  So sit down, relax, wait and enjoy ...

• Community Moderator
4 hours ago, Jo Van de Vreken said:

I have exactly the same screen, ... BUT ... I think this is the case for everyone who already renewed.  The keyword is: "IF you haven't yet subscribed ...".  If you renewed and you have a confirmation email, there is no problem at all according to me.  So sit down, relax, wait and enjoy ...

^ this...

Also, please check the SUBSCRIPTION ACTIVE UNTIL field in your profile page (https://www.u2.com/profile), as well as the emails you received when you filled the resubscription form. In the event of some site hiccup, the information in your profile and the resubscription emails would be very helpful...

(this also means: always save these emails, Be aware on which folder they are located in your email app and never delete them - if you can save them in a folder, good. If you can make a PDF backup of them, better. Screenshots wouldn't hurt)

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

^ this...

Also, please check the SUBSCRIPTION ACTIVE UNTIL field in your profile page (https://www.u2.com/profile), as well as the emails you received when you filled the resubscription form. In the event of some site hiccup, the information in your profile and the resubscription emails would be very helpful...

(this also means: always save these emails, Be aware on which folder they are located in your email app and never delete them - if you can save them in a folder, good. If you can make a PDF backup of them, better. Screenshots wouldn't hurt)

I have the screenshots (and links) to prove I renewed And PAID  for the new gift and I want to know what was decided for download, I'm curious.......

• Community Moderator
1 minute ago, pain_18_ said:

I have the screenshots (and links) to prove I renewed And PAID  for the new gift and I want to know what was decided for download, I'm curious.......

it will be published in due time...
until then, patience...

• Community Moderator
2 hours ago, pain_18_ said:

It says it in the screenshot I added above. “Little Things” and “Song for Someone”.