dmway

R.I.P. Thread

20 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Already shocked about Keith Flint, now Luke Perry. 😭😭😭 One of my celebrity crushes when I was younger. 💔 https://www.rollingstone.com/tv/tv-news/luke-perry-beverly-hills-90210-riverdale-dead-801678/2C3077D5-4074-40D5-9B03-8001FC3AC2BF.jpeg

Oh I heard he had a stroke. Never a fan of 90210 but most of the girls in my school were- especially this fine looking chap.

52 far too young 

Edited by doctornickriviera

Can the Grim Reaper please take some time off? At this rate, it's going to end up like 2016 :(

(Hope I haven't just jinxed things by saying that). 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, doctornickriviera said:

Oh I heard he had a stroke. Never a fan of 90210 but most of the girls in my school were- especially this fine looking chap.

52 far too young 

52 for him. 49 for Keith. Too young, indeed. And a reminder to live life to the fullest. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, mich40 said:

52 for him. 49 for Keith. Too young, indeed. And a reminder to live life to the fullest. 

Amen Sister! 

When I think about how much time I wasted in my teens and twenties and how much I do now! 

You never know when your time may be up- all it takes is wrong place wrong time, or a cruel twist of fate. YOLO

2 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

Can the Grim Reaper please take some time off? At this rate, it's going to end up like 2016 :(

I thought exactly the same thing - I’m still wobbly from 2016 myself. In fact, the three-year period, 2015 to 2017, was really brutal on musicians/celebrities. Yes, he needs to go on a long holiday.

2 hours ago, mich40 said:

Agreed. You never really know when your number is up. After my mom passed in 2016, I resolved not to hold back doing the things I really want to do. (I suppose I could facetiously quote some of Bono’s /Johnny Cash’s words from “The Wanderer” here, but I’ll refrain.)

Yes, R.I.P., Luke and Keith.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, dmway said:

R.I.P., Luke and Keith.

😢

I'm sorry about your mom, dmway.

3 hours ago, mich40 said:

...and to check in on people you care about.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I lost my mom and my brother & gained invaluable knowledge about who all truly cares about me & who I had to walk away from.

Yep, the reaper needs a vacation. ....and so do I. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Shannon387 said:

I lost my mom and my brother & gained invaluable knowledge about who all truly cares about me & who I had to walk away from.

Yep, the reaper needs a vacation. ....and so do I. 

So sorry for your loss. 

• Like 1