Jump to content

U2 Tour 2019 Annoucement Live Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK - So today i got to go for my first ever pre-sale for the Singapore show.  Due to location and circumstance, I had never been in a position to go through this process before, so having been a membe

Sydney 2 tickets sorted.  Best presale ever, smooth sailing each time ! 

Posted Images

  • Subscriber

Can anybody answer this question. If 2 people in same Household both have a presale code. Can they then buy 4 tickets each or 4 in total as there is some mentioning of checking nr of tickets at same address/ Household. Would be 2 different creditcards. 

Thanks!

Edith 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
4 minutes ago, ingelke said:

Can anybody answer this question. If 2 people in same Household both have a presale code. Can they then buy 4 tickets each or 4 in total as there is some mentioning of checking nr of tickets at same address/ Household. Would be 2 different creditcards. 

Thanks!

Edith 

From what I know with the experience of past presales : 4 tickets each, so 8 tickets in total.  Nevermind the credit card number, you can use the same or different ones, as you want.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Moderator
40 minutes ago, ingelke said:

Can anybody answer this question. If 2 people in same Household both have a presale code. Can they then buy 4 tickets each or 4 in total as there is some mentioning of checking nr of tickets at same address/ Household. Would be 2 different creditcards. 

Thanks!

Edith 

It could be the case that these purchase may be flagged... has happened before...

The recommendation here is to be ready for if it happens: save every proof of purchase (emails, receipts, bank statements, appropriate screenshots, etc) In the event that something happens, better to be covered.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Moderator
55 minutes ago, ingelke said:

Can anybody answer this question. If 2 people in same Household both have a presale code. Can they then buy 4 tickets each or 4 in total as there is some mentioning of checking nr of tickets at same address/ Household. Would be 2 different creditcards. 

Thanks!

Edith 

 

49 minutes ago, StephOnTour87 said:

From what I know with the experience of past presales : 4 tickets each, so 8 tickets in total.  Nevermind the credit card number, you can use the same or different ones, as you want.

 

12 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

It could be the case that these purchase may be flagged... has happened before...

The recommendation here is to be ready for if it happens: save every proof of purchase (emails, receipts, bank statements, appropriate screenshots, etc) In the event that something happens, better to be covered.

Also, it is best to use different credit cards, if possible. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Moderator
2 minutes ago, Dominic219 said:

No code in my profile page or on the tour page yet

Try logging out and back in. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, BigBunny said:

I just received an email with links to the RED HILL pre-sale 👍 I'm sure you will have yours by now.

GooseAvatar.jpg

Yay, I got the email!

I hope the pre-sale goes well for everyone tomorrow.

Havent quite figured out how I’m going to be able to get online at work yet... 

How long does the ticket-buying process take?

Is there likely to be congestion on-line?

Any tips for a first-time at using Ticketek?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...