Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

U2 Tour 2019 Annoucement Live Thread

May the force be with each and every one who is trying for tickets later. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mich40 said:

May the force be with each and every one who is trying for tickets later. 

Thanks Mich :)

Can anybody answer this question. If 2 people in same Household both have a presale code. Can they then buy 4 tickets each or 4 in total as there is some mentioning of checking nr of tickets at same address/ Household. Would be 2 different creditcards. 

Thanks!

Edith 

4 minutes ago, ingelke said:

Can anybody answer this question. If 2 people in same Household both have a presale code. Can they then buy 4 tickets each or 4 in total as there is some mentioning of checking nr of tickets at same address/ Household. Would be 2 different creditcards. 

Thanks!

Edith 

From what I know with the experience of past presales : 4 tickets each, so 8 tickets in total.  Nevermind the credit card number, you can use the same or different ones, as you want.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ingelke said:

Thanks!

Edith 

It could be the case that these purchase may be flagged... has happened before...

The recommendation here is to be ready for if it happens: save every proof of purchase (emails, receipts, bank statements, appropriate screenshots, etc) In the event that something happens, better to be covered.

55 minutes ago, ingelke said:

Thanks!

Edith 

49 minutes ago, StephOnTour87 said:

From what I know with the experience of past presales : 4 tickets each, so 8 tickets in total.  Nevermind the credit card number, you can use the same or different ones, as you want.

12 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

It could be the case that these purchase may be flagged... has happened before...

The recommendation here is to be ready for if it happens: save every proof of purchase (emails, receipts, bank statements, appropriate screenshots, etc) In the event that something happens, better to be covered.

Also, it is best to use different credit cards, if possible. 

2 minutes ago, Dominic219 said:

No code in my profile page or on the tour page yet

Try logging out and back in. 

1 hour ago, BigBunny said:

I just received an email with links to the RED HILL pre-sale 👍 I'm sure you will have yours by now.

GooseAvatar.jpg

Yay, I got the email!

I hope the pre-sale goes well for everyone tomorrow.

Havent quite figured out how I’m going to be able to get online at work yet... 

How long does the ticket-buying process take?

Is there likely to be congestion on-line?

Any tips for a first-time at using Ticketek?