U2 Tour 2019 Annoucement Live Thread

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK - So today i got to go for my first ever pre-sale for the Singapore show.  Due to location and circumstance, I had never been in a position to go through this process before, so having been a membe

Sydney 2 tickets sorted.  Best presale ever, smooth sailing each time ! 

Posted Images

• Community Moderator
3 minutes ago, Dominic219 said:

I just tried and still nothing, I think I had a similar problem during 360 also

Did you receive the presale email earlier?

If not,  please call our customer support team at:

+001-949-333-4820 (outside the US).

1-800-615-1324 (inside the US)

Have your latest order number where you last subscribed ready. 

• Community Moderator
20 minutes ago, Dominic219 said:

I'll try that now, I emailed them a little while ago

Great. Let us know how it goes. One other thing you should try. Try a different browser. Sometimes that works. 

• Subscriber

Hi all - @Max Tsukino you have been an awesome fountain of knowledge here.  

I'm not quite clear on the procedure for Korea.  U2.com says:

"When the presale for your chosen show opens, you will need to visit the presale ticketing page to purchase your tickets. For South Korea show, you must verify by clicking the “REGISTRATION” button and inputting the passcode by 9:59AM KST, Tuesday 10-June on the presale ticketing page at YES24. The links to the presale ticketing page will be provided to you via the registered Email address at U2.com."

So we all got the presale codes today (I would think so!), but for Korea we need to go through some sort of pre-registration process through a link.  Do we know when that pre-registration will be open? Thanks for clarifying! 

• Community Moderator
38 minutes ago, twoshots said:

Hi all - @Max Tsukino you have been an awesome fountain of knowledge here.  

I'm not quite clear on the procedure for Korea.  U2.com says:

"When the presale for your chosen show opens, you will need to visit the presale ticketing page to purchase your tickets. For South Korea show, you must verify by clicking the “REGISTRATION” button and inputting the passcode by 9:59AM KST, Tuesday 10-June on the presale ticketing page at YES24. The links to the presale ticketing page will be provided to you via the registered Email address at U2.com."

So we all got the presale codes today (I would think so!), but for Korea we need to go through some sort of pre-registration process through a link.  Do we know when that pre-registration will be open? Thanks for clarifying! 

If you are a paid member you should have the code in your profile page (u2.com/profile) as well as in the TOUR page (u2.com/tour).

From the FAQ:

Q. How do I enter my passcode to take part in the presale?

A. When the presale for your chosen show opens, you will need to visit the presale ticketing page to purchase your tickets.

For South Korea show, you must verify by clicking the “REGISTRATION” button and inputting the passcode by 9:59AM KST, Tuesday 10-June on the presale ticketing page at YES24.

The links to the presale ticketing page will be provided to you via the registered Email address at U2.com.

The links will also be available on the tour page at www.U2.com/tour.

Q. After completing REGISTRATION for Gocheok Sky Dome, how can I purchase my presale tickets?

A. If you are RED HILL Group, you can purchase the tickets from 12PM KST Monday 10-June to 6PM KST, Tuesday 11-June.

If you are WIRES Group, you can purchase the tickets from 8PM KST, Monday 10-June to 6PM KST, Tuesday 11-June.

Please note that RED HILL Group’s presale will pause for 2 hours from 6PM to 8PM KST, Monday 10-June to prepare WIRES Group’s presale.

The pre-registration site should be open before the presale starts on June 10, so you will have time to do it. Be aware of the time limits, please...

• Subscriber

Thanks @Max Tsukino Always helpful.  I am a paid subscriber, so the sequence will be

1. Register on the yes24 site for the Presale with the code

2. try and buy tickets..... 

In other words, there should hopefully be a microsite where we register with our U2 code first, and then when the time comes, we will have our go.... 

• Community Moderator
Just now, twoshots said:

Thanks @Max Tsukino Always helpful.  I am a paid subscriber, so the sequence will be

1. Register on the yes24 site for the Presale with the code

2. try and buy tickets..... 

In other words, there should hopefully be a microsite where we register with our U2 code first, and then when the time comes, we will have our go.... 

It seems that this will be how it will work... we are waiting for an update which hopefully makes the information about the procedure more clear. Please keep checking the site and the FAQ section...