U2 Tour 2019 Annoucement Live Thread

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK - So today i got to go for my first ever pre-sale for the Singapore show.  Due to location and circumstance, I had never been in a position to go through this process before, so having been a membe

Sydney 2 tickets sorted.  Best presale ever, smooth sailing each time ! 

Posted Images

• Subscriber

I'm just checking ticketek in preparation for the Sydney sale....I can't see how to buy tickets. I'm guessing the Adelaide tickets are on sale now and there is no link that takes me to a sale page. Is anyone else seeing the same?

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, deck said:

I'm just checking ticketek in preparation for the Sydney sale....I can't see how to buy tickets. I'm guessing the Adelaide tickets are on sale now and there is no link that takes me to a sale page. Is anyone else seeing the same?

Oops...just realised you have to go through U2.com....all good

• Subscriber

A friend of mine is moving to Tokyo this summer. I want to buy him and his wife tickets for the Tokyo show in December using my presale code. Unfortunately, I cannot afford to go too, so will he have any trouble getting into the show?

• Community Moderator
Just now, davcra said:

Ticketek site is linking me back to U2.com which is asking me to renew subscription. Why do I need to renew subscription, its valid until Jan 30 2020?

Are you going through the link on U2.com/tour?

• Community Moderator
11 minutes ago, dwaltman said:

A friend of mine is moving to Tokyo this summer. I want to buy him and his wife tickets for the Tokyo show in December using my presale code. Unfortunately, I cannot afford to go too, so will he have any trouble getting into the show?

We don't know yet if tickets for the Tokyo shows are transferable... please keep checking the FAQ on the help page and Zootopia for any update on this...