U2 Tour 2019 Annoucement Live Thread

• Subscriber

Perth - Reserved Seating is only throwing up the same block and row regardless of whether I choose Best Available or one of the specific categories,. Have tried to log out and log back in etc but still throws only Block 511 as the offer. Please advise.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK - So today i got to go for my first ever pre-sale for the Singapore show.  Due to location and circumstance, I had never been in a position to go through this process before, so having been a membe

Sydney 2 tickets sorted.  Best presale ever, smooth sailing each time ! 

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Got Red Zone Perth! For some reason, my phone worked right away (not an app just the regular Ticketmaster website). If you're spinning on the laptop, use the link @u2.com tour page. Out of curiosity, I looked just now and the link let me right in.

• Community Moderator
2 minutes ago, JohnI said:

Perth - Reserved Seating is only throwing up the same block and row regardless of whether I choose Best Available or one of the specific categories,. Have tried to log out and log back in etc but still throws only Block 511 as the offer. Please advise.

Are you putting in for regular or Collector's ticket?

• Community Moderator

Keep trying... I was able to find other sections, selecting with Best Available:

perth tickets.png

• Community Moderator
1 minute ago, makanimesa said:

Got Red Zone Perth! For some reason, my phone worked right away (not an app just the regular Ticketmaster website). If you're spinning on the laptop, use the link @u2.com tour page. Out of curiosity, I looked just now and the link let me right in.

on a presale, ALWAYS use the TOURS page... always.

• Community Moderator
1 minute ago, JohnI said:

Have tried both types. Still only offers Block 511...

Can you try a different browser? I'm getting a different section than you and Max.

image.png

• Community Moderator

Have tried both types. Still only offers Block 511...

please delete cookies and cache, log off from TM and u2.com... close the browser and reopen it, log in and try again...

consider also using another browser or try on a phone....