Jump to content

U2 Tour 2019 Annoucement Live Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

lol...

Japanese 7/11 usually are very different than the US or any occidental 7/11 (it's even a different corporation)... they manage this kind of delivery... it's very normal.

But please keep checking the site as well as your email for any possible update. There's no reason to be concerned but it's better to be informed...

I was also quite surprised to have only this pick-up delivery option. Anyway, it's still safer than to be scared of a postal delivery loss :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK - So today i got to go for my first ever pre-sale for the Singapore show.  Due to location and circumstance, I had never been in a position to go through this process before, so having been a membe

Sydney 2 tickets sorted.  Best presale ever, smooth sailing each time ! 

Posted Images

  • Community Moderator
1 minute ago, luckytwn said:

I got the 7/11 pickup for Red Zone tickets. I assume that will be changed and they will only be available at the venue per normal procedure?

The japanese normal procedure is to use the machines located at 7/11 kombinis (that's the term)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

The japanese normal procedure is to use the machines located at 7/11 kombinis (that's the term)

Yes, but Red Zone is specific to U2 and there are normally hosts manning the desk for check-in at the show where they give your ticket as well as the wristband, the souvenir ticket, etc. I can't see the machines having the wristbands or the other stuff that come as part of the Red Zone package. I did not see anything specific to Tokyo but this is the language that has been on Red Zone tickets at every other venue: "Original purchaser must be present, with government issued photo ID at (RED) Zone Check-in in order to receive (RED) Zone tickets & wristbands." So are you saying that Tokyo is going to allow tickets to be picked up off site?

Edited by luckytwn
typo
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Moderator
12 minutes ago, fragrant said:

There are helpful tutorials on using the Ticket Pia machines via YouTube, and a GoogleMap search of nearby 7-11s to Saitama Super Arena show you multiple locations. 7-11s in Japan are absolutely nothing like the ones we have in the States. You'll appreciate their existence.

@fragrant thank you for all of your many words of wisdom and helping everyone get through the Japanese Presale.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Moderator
1 minute ago, luckytwn said:

Yes, but Red Zone is specific to U2 and there are normally hosts manning the desk for check-in at the show where they give your ticket as well as the wristband, the souvenir ticket, etc. I can't see the machines having the wristbands or the other stuff that come as part of the Red Zone package. I did not see anything specific to Tokyo but this is the language that has been on Red Zone tickets at every other venue: "Original purchaser must be present, with government issued photo ID at (RED) Zone Check-in in order to receive (RED) Zone tickets & wristbands." So are you saying that Tokyo is going to allow you to pick up the tickets off site?

Sorry. I was thinking about regular tickets. My mistake. Apologies.

Please wait until further instructions about Saitama (RED) Zone.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, kevin_hogan said:

👍 I've never been to Japan, but when I go there I go there with U2 its all I can do (2×) 🇯🇵🇮🇪

...you will enjoy the true City of Blinding Lights!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
3 minutes ago, mich40 said:

@fragrant thank you for all of your many words of wisdom and helping everyone get through the Japanese Presale.

You are welcome, @mich40 ! Right now I'm researching pick-up details for 7-11s and once I better understand, will post.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...