Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

U2 Tour 2019 Annoucement Live Thread

Recommended Posts

I know it November is a long way away,but just noticed collecter tickets will be dispatched a month before gig,I got two for myself n my nephew who lives in Sydney,I’m heading over from Ireland on the Wednesday before,now I sent a Christmas card last year from Ireland my nephew n his wife got it 6 weeks later☹️😒,Jesus a month??anyone ever come across this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone had experience with trying for Red Zone in general on sale (re Sydney)? Wonder what the odds are?! I was able to get two in my basket in the first seconds of first pre sale but the payment froze and wouldn't process. I think my fault now in hindsight as put my mastercard cvc in instead of my amex, and forgot I swapped them over as payment method duh!!!!!!! Very stupid!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And still GA showing available for Sydney - makes we wonder how well it's selling? I didn't think GA usually hung around this long... Maybe because us diehard fans are aging with a bit more disposable income, and hence the demand for RZ over GA now, lol!!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, coleena said:

Has anyone had experience with trying for Red Zone in general on sale (re Sydney)? Wonder what the odds are?! I was able to get two in my basket in the first seconds of first pre sale but the payment froze and wouldn't process. I think my fault now in hindsight as put my mastercard cvc in instead of my amex, and forgot I swapped them over as payment method duh!!!!!!! Very stupid!

I don’t know about this tour stop (obvi) but I managed to get two RZ for the opening night in Vancouver of the JT 2017 during the public sale.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I lucked out and was able to grab 2 RZ for Sydney this time so hope to see you there!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pheonix said:

I know it November is a long way away,but just noticed collecter tickets will be dispatched a month before gig,I got two for myself n my nephew who lives in Sydney,I’m heading over from Ireland on the Wednesday before,now I sent a Christmas card last year from Ireland my nephew n his wife got it 6 weeks later☹️😒,Jesus a month??anyone ever come across this 

You may want to check with Ticketmaster about your tickets. This is from their website: 

**Collector tickets are not eligible for General Admission entry. Collector Tickets are not available to those without a valid Australian address. You must provide an Australian postal address to receive Collector Tickets. The exception to this is the VIP Party Experience which can be collected from the Venue on event day.

https://blog.ticketmaster.com.au/music/u2-10759?int_cmp_name=U2&int_cmp_id=AU-Home-701&int_cmp_creative=Home-main-1&tm_link=tm_ccp_Home_main_U2&_ga=2.51978859.336577548.1559660798-1956247215.1559414465

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it too soon to start a petition (on-site and/or off) to request a show in Honolulu after the end of the Asian dates?

They didn’t play there two years ago and it’s in the mid-Pacific.

Just sayin’... 😎

 

Edited by dmway
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pheonix said:

I know it November is a long way away,but just noticed collecter tickets will be dispatched a month before gig,I got two for myself n my nephew who lives in Sydney,I’m heading over from Ireland on the Wednesday before,now I sent a Christmas card last year from Ireland my nephew n his wife got it 6 weeks later☹️😒,Jesus a month??anyone ever come across this 

 

36 minutes ago, mich40 said:

You may want to check with Ticketmaster about your tickets. This is from their website: 

**Collector tickets are not eligible for General Admission entry. Collector Tickets are not available to those without a valid Australian address. You must provide an Australian postal address to receive Collector Tickets. The exception to this is the VIP Party Experience which can be collected from the Venue on event day.

https://blog.ticketmaster.com.au/music/u2-10759?int_cmp_name=U2&int_cmp_id=AU-Home-701&int_cmp_creative=Home-main-1&tm_link=tm_ccp_Home_main_U2&_ga=2.51978859.336577548.1559660798-1956247215.1559414465

Just had an additional thought, sounds like you are probably going to the Sydney show. You should check with Ticketek. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sarajane said:

I bought Sydney Red Zone yesterday within one minute of them going on sale. Process was seamless and the price was 515 AUD or $361 USD.

It seems a complete lottery in terms of who manages to secure Red Zone for Sydney. My sister and I tried for ~45 mins yesterday, from 3pm on the dot, while it offered Red Zone but then said it was not able to provide the quantity we were ordering, even when we tried to buy one at a time. Then eventually it greyed out the Red Zone option and said the allocation was exhausted.

I decided to just grab general admission instead, which means I at least have a bird in hand. Will try again for Red Zone in the Live Nation presale, but I'm certain the number of people competing in that presale is going to be many times greater.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.