U2 Tour 2019 Annoucement Live Thread

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK - So today i got to go for my first ever pre-sale for the Singapore show.  Due to location and circumstance, I had never been in a position to go through this process before, so having been a membe

Sydney 2 tickets sorted.  Best presale ever, smooth sailing each time ! 

Posted Images

• Community Moderator
1 hour ago, pheonix said:

I have just been informed by Ticketek that there’s nothing they can do regarding collecter tickets delivery,I got 1 for Sydney 388 dollars ,I didn’t know they only deliver to aussie address,I’m traveling from Ireland a week before gig,ticketless 😢,they say it would take 10-15 days ,don’t think so it has taken  up to 6 weeks or more for a letter to arrive to my nephew who lives over there,388 dollars down the swany ☹️☹️

We will ask if there's something to solve this but definitely contact Ticketek ASAP to see if it can be changed to a regular ticket...

• Community Moderator
57 minutes ago, twoshots said:

hi @Max Tsukino - I have a page like that - I sort of expected another number to input, but I have been able to navigate to the page again, so it seems to be tied into the yes24 registration part.  So all good, I guess.  Its a very thorough process and you guys are super helpful!!!!! Thanks!

Good! Thanks also to @mich40 and @bigwave who have been provided answers and general help as well, and to the entire fan community too!!!

Now to wait until the presale starts...

Keep checking periodically Zootopia in the event there's an update... I don't think there will be one and we just need to wait until the presale starts, but better to be informed and ready for if something else to do is needed...

• Brilliant 1
  • Subscriber

I got 2 "print at home tickets", but it says that they will be delayed until 72 hours prior to the event. I''m flying in from Norway, so I guess this means I will have to log on to Ticketmaster when in Australia and print them there? If there would be a problem with this, does anyone know if it would be possible to collect them at the stadium prior to the show?

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, trinesandhaug said:

I got 2 "print at home tickets", but it says that they will be delayed until 72 hours prior to the event. I''m flying in from Norway, so I guess this means I will have to log on to Ticketmaster when in Australia and print them there? If there would be a problem with this, does anyone know if it would be possible to collect them at the stadium prior to the show?

surely Ticketek or Ticketmaster can change this for you? ask to speak to a supervisor or someone who can actually help. the shows are 5 months away after all.

• Like 1
  • Community Moderator

THE SEOUL PRESALE REGISTRATION HAS ENDED.

The presale for the Red Hill Group will start at 12.00 PM KST Monday 10, June

The presale for the Wires Group will start at 8.00 PM KST Monday 10, June

Please note that RED HILL Group’s presale will pause for 2 hours from 6.00 PM to 7:59 PM KST, Monday 10 June, to prepare the WIRES group’s presale.

Please remember that you will be UNABLE to use your presale code during the actual presale if you didn't register first on the YES24 site. THERE IS NO WORKAROUND.

• Like 1
  • Community Moderator

THE SEOUL PRESALE - RED HILL GROUP HAS STARTED.

IMPORTANT: Please note that RED HILL Group’s presale will pause for 2 hours from 6.00 PM to 7.59 PM KST, Monday 10 June, to prepare the WIRES group’s presale.

The presale for the Wires Group will start at 8.00 PM KST Monday 10, June

Please remember that you will be UNABLE to use your presale code during the actual presale if you didn't register first on the YES24 site.
THERE IS NO WORKAROUND.