U2 Tour 2019 Annoucement Live Thread

• Community Moderator
1 minute ago, patsw said:

I have tried to pay 4 times. They ask me for a security code and when I enter the code at the back of my card, I have to enter my cards informations again ... It doesn's work.

It's 6 in the morning in France, the bank is closed and today is holiday so my bank will be closed till Tuesday.

Omg !!!

Is it possible for you to use another card? if yes, please try it...

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, patsw said:

I have tried to pay 4 times. They ask me for a security code and when I enter the code at the back of my card, I have to enter my cards informations again ... It doesn's work.

It's 6 in the morning in France, the bank is closed and today is holiday so my bank will be closed till Tuesday.

Omg !!!

Do you have another computer or laptop you can use?  The same thing happened to me, wouldn't take my 3 digit code, told me I needed to be 3D verified.  I switched to my laptop, started a whole new order and it took my card.

• Community Moderator
3 minutes ago, patsw said:

Omg !!!

1 minute ago, Max Tsukino said:

Is it possible for you to use another card? if yes, please try it...

And start completely over. Seems several people have had to do that. 

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, ballardmama said:

Don't worry about starting over.  RZ is still in the 50's and GA is in the 130's.  You're good if you start over.

It finally worked starting completely over.

Thank you for the help.;-)

• Subscriber

I'm so glad!!! I couldn't believe it when I called VISA and they said they're updating their system for the next 3 hours and couldn't access my account.  Thanks Mich for suggesting to start over.  You and the mods have saved my bacon more than once!!

• Like 1

• Subscriber
Just now, trinesandhaug said:

I emailed Ticketmaster, but was told they would be ready 72 prior to the event. Does anyone know if I could log on to my Ticketmaster account when I’m in Melbourne and have it printet there? At the hotel? It shouldn’t be a problem I guess?

• Subscriber
25 minutes ago, trinesandhaug said:

I emailed Ticketmaster, but was told they would be ready 72 prior to the event. Does anyone know if I could log on to my Ticketmaster account when I’m in Melbourne and have it printet there? At the hotel? It shouldn’t be a problem I guess?

Hey mate, most hotels will have a business centre or somewhere where you can print your tickets 👍

• Like 1

• Community Moderator
1 minute ago, xrayjets said:

Hey mate, most hotels will have a business centre or somewhere where you can print your tickets 👍

exactly... even if there isn't one present at the hotel, they surely could point you to a place where you can print it...

Another option would be to look at the airport when you arrive...

• Like 1