U2 Tour 2019 Annoucement Live Thread

• Community Moderator

THE SEOUL PRESALE - RED HILL GROUP IS PAUSED
to prepare the Wires group presale.

This pause will end at 7.59 PM KST, Monday 10 June.

The presale for the Wires Group will start at 8.00 PM KST Monday 10, June

Please remember that you will be UNABLE to use your presale code during the actual presale if you didn't register first on the YES24 site.
THERE IS NO WORKAROUND.

• Community Moderator

The Seoul presale for the Red Hill Group resumes.

THE SEOUL PRESALE - WIRES GROUP HAS STARTED.

Please remember that you will be UNABLE to use your presale code during the actual presale if you didn't register first on the YES24 site.
THERE IS NO WORKAROUND.

Please check the previous messages on this thread, as well as the Yes24 registration?.
Many questions about how the presale procedure works (including some solutions about the credit card input, for if there are any issues) are answered on several posts.

• Subscriber
On 6/7/2019 at 8:07 AM, Max Tsukino said:

We will ask if there's something to solve this but definitely contact Ticketek ASAP to see if it can be changed to a regular ticket...

Haven’t heard anything from Ticketek,now I’ve read tickmaster only send to Australia address,nothing about that from Ticketek ,so I’m going with dispatch time which is 1 month before gig in Sydney,and if I arrive ticketless surely something can be done,I’m sure lots of people lost in the past??

• Community Moderator
3 hours ago, pheonix said:

Haven’t heard anything from Ticketek,now I’ve read tickmaster only send to Australia address,nothing about that from Ticketek ,so I’m going with dispatch time which is 1 month before gig in Sydney,and if I arrive ticketless surely something can be done,I’m sure lots of people lost in the past??

All of that it's something Ticketeck can answer... it's possible that they are a bit busy at the moment since the general sale started... but it's definitely something you should be pressing with them...

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, xrayjets said:

Demand is extremely strong in general sale 😊

oh man I forgot they went on sale today. I'll have to see how Perth's selling BRB.

edit: it says they aren't on sale for another 6 minutes 🤔 2nd edit: so glad I went with what the fan pre-sale had to offer. Ticketmaster is only offering me 2 blocks in the 3rd tier for the same price 🤔

Edited by BigBunny

• Subscriber

Yay! Second shows for both Sydney and NZ. Missed RZ first time around for Sydney so will be in the queue first thing in am for a rail spot with my GA (glad I planned for the worst with that last minute purchase!) Hope second time lucky for RZ for 2nd nite Syd  - getting too old and lack my old stamina, lol! RZ for both nights in NZ, all going well! Hope everyine else did ok...

• Like 1

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, coleena said:

Yay! Second shows for both Sydney and NZ. Missed RZ first time around for Sydney so will be in the queue first thing in am for a rail spot with my GA (glad I planned for the worst with that last minute purchase!) Hope second time lucky for RZ for 2nd nite Syd  - getting too old and lack my old stamina, lol! RZ for both nights in NZ, all going well! Hope everyine else did ok...

how many shows are you going to? you going to Middle Earth? 😎