U2 Tour 2019 Annoucement Live Thread

• Subscriber

Auck both nights, and both nights Sydney. Saw JT Tour at LA at Rose Bowl in 2017 , both nights doing GA (line up both days - exhausting!). Fantastic concert though and well worth the effort (as was quite a flying trip from NZ and back in 3 days!) Friends thought I was crazy (and my husband, lol!) as went by myself - met some fun people in line though and had a great time. 50 is creeping up now though and RZ looking more attractive each year that passes, despite the price tag!!! You?

• Like 1

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, coleena said:

Auck both nights, and both nights Sydney. Saw JT Tour at LA at Rose Bowl in 2017 , both nights doing GA (line up both days - exhausting!). Fantastic concert though and well worth the effort (as was quite a flying trip from NZ and back in 3 days!) Friends thought I was crazy (and my husband, lol!) as went by myself - met some fun people in line though and had a great time. 50 is creeping up now though and RZ looking more attractive each year that passes, despite the price tag!!! You?

50 isn't old. ever thought of watching the show from a seat? I got seats for Perth in the pre-sale. it was unfortunate that I couldn't choose what block I wanted but it's better than what the general sale is offering me. you are in NZ. so you will be flying to Sydney for 2 shows, you are a U2 nut! < I mean that as a compliment. I'm on a limited income so I can't fly overseas or interstate for a show. even if they announce a 2nd Perth date, I can't afford to go. 

Edited by BigBunny
speeling misteak

• Subscriber

Yes, budget is a bugger! I've blown mine this year now, but hey, has been 10 years right?!!!! I did a seat many years ago in Sydney for Zooropa (god, about 20 years ago!), felt a bit out of it up in the gods - l like the mosh pit! I thought about going to Perth as my sister in law lives there, but quite a bit further to fly. Maybe a second show for there if you are lucky....x

• Like 1

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, coleena said:

Yes, budget is a bugger! I've blown mine this year now, but hey, has been 10 years right?!!!! I did a seat many years ago in Sydney for Zooropa (god, about 20 years ago!), felt a bit out of it up in the gods - l like the mosh pit! I thought about going to Perth as my sister in law lives there, but quite a bit further to fly. Maybe a second show for there if you are lucky....x

I can't afford to go to a 2nd show. I bought the $270 ticket and I bought a $190 to see MetallicA. both concerts are seats.

• Subscriber

most seats in Perth I think have sold. most blocks only have 2-4 seats in them and some a by themselves.

edit: having looked again, there are a few seats available but the tickets that cost $198 seem to have pretty much gone. it's the more expensive ones that are available.

Edited by BigBunny
  • Brilliant 1

• Community Moderator

The Seoul presale has ended.

There are two new dates announced:
A second and final show in Auckland on Saturday, November 9th at Mt. Smart Stadium
and a second and final show in Sydney on Saturday, November 23rd at the Sydney Cricket Ground.

The presale for the second Auckland show starts on Thursday 13, June at 12.00 PM NZST (Red Hill Group)
and Thursday 13, June at 4.00 PM NZST (Wires Group).

The presale for the second Sydney show starts on Thursday 13, June at 11.00 AM AEST (Red Hill Group)
and Thursday 13, June at 3.00 PM AEST (Wires Group)

At this moment there is no information about possible additional dates.
Please keep checking periodically U2.com and Zootopia for any possible updates.

Thanks!!!

• Like 1
  • Brilliant 1

• Subscriber

Hi quick question as some discussions going on as well on other sites. If you have not used up your presale code yet so say bought 2 tickets for 1st sydney show can you then still use the same code to buy 2 more for Sydney 2??

this as on your site it says if you have not used your code yet you can buy tix for these extra shows. Should this not be not used or not used up? ( max 4)

u2. Com text says 

Tickets for these shows will go on sale to the general public next Monday, June 17th,  but U2.com subscribers, who have not used their unique ticketing code in earlier presales for this tour, can enter advance presales from this Thursday, June 13th, to buy up to four tickets.

Edited by ingelke
Spelling