Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

U2 Tour 2019 Annoucement Live Thread

8 hours ago, mich40 said:

There will be no new presale codes issued for the 2nd shows. If you have already bought 4 tickets, you have met your allotment at this time, hence the line through your code. 

No worries, thank you.

1 hour ago, rileyrat said:

Thanks @bigwave.  I’ve noted @mich40 has answered a similar question in the opposite so I’m still uncertain 🤷🏻‍♀️ My code doesn’t have a line but I definitely used it 4 times, and don’t want to risk having tix cancelled.

if you bought 4 tickets with that code don't risk your tickets being cancelled even if it doesn't have a line...

1 hour ago, coleena said:

Seats always an option but personally I prefer being amongst it. Very large venues and you’d be reliant on the screen, as band would be like ants

Actually, for anyone who has got a seat.....not always like ants, it just depends where you sit. We had seats for Dublin - I couldn’t do the standing due to health so after RZ in Twickenham, it was next best thing for me.  Our seats were opposite the tree and it was great really. A totally different experience and we got the flag of the refugee girl right over our heads which was fun as everyone was dancing about underneath it (not for the claustrophobic!). . And we were on the aisle so could still dance about and security didn’t mind at all..  I know it’s not the same as being up close but just wanted to reassure anyone with seats - it’s still an amazing experience. This photo isn’t zoomed. I took this as a still from a video so is a bit grainy. The view of the screen was just as good from the side. What was wonderful was seeing a sea of writhing, jumping mayhem from an elevated position  - especially during Vertigo and Elevation.  I don’t think there would be a bad seat tbh.

FDF6A539-09FE-4AE7-A166-7A388DB4B4A1.png

Agree. Each to their own preference re standing/sitting, and wherever you are it will be a great experience.

I had forgotten about the flag!

Just got my second Red Zone for Sydney #2! Coming from Los Angeles and beyond excited for my first trip down under. :-) Good luck to everyone!

• Like 5

OK I'm done...Melbourne, Sydney 1 and 2, that should keep me going for another 9-10 years. :)

• Like 3
  • Brilliant 1

Quick question for the Mods. I bought one Red Zone for Sydney #1, one Red Zone for Sydney #2 and one GA for Adelaide. - 3 tickets total on my pre-sale code. I'm not looking to purchase any more tickets but shouldn't I have one left? I just went in to see if any more Red Zone were available and it said "entitlements exhausted" as if I had used all four. Just thought this was odd. As I mentioned, I don't need another ticket but if this happens to others that would be a real bummer if they, like me, had only purchased 3 tickets. Thanks!