U2 Tour 2019 Annoucement Live Thread

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK - So today i got to go for my first ever pre-sale for the Singapore show.  Due to location and circumstance, I had never been in a position to go through this process before, so having been a membe

Sydney 2 tickets sorted.  Best presale ever, smooth sailing each time ! 

Posted Images

• Community Moderator
4 minutes ago, Sarajane said:

Quick question for the Mods. I bought one Red Zone for Sydney #1, one Red Zone for Sydney #2 and one GA for Adelaide. - 3 tickets total on my pre-sale code. I'm not looking to purchase any more tickets but shouldn't I have one left? I just went in to see if any more Red Zone were available and it said "entitlements exhausted" as if I had used all four. Just thought this was odd. As I mentioned, I don't need another ticket but if this happens to others that would be a real bummer if they, like me, had only purchased 3 tickets. Thanks!

some of us are in the same situation (One ticket left on the presale code). The code worked OK.

If you need another ticket, perhaps it's a matter of keep trying or to try for another section...

• Community Manager
6 minutes ago, Sarajane said:

Quick question for the Mods. I bought one Red Zone for Sydney #1, one Red Zone for Sydney #2 and one GA for Adelaide. - 3 tickets total on my pre-sale code. I'm not looking to purchase any more tickets but shouldn't I have one left? I just went in to see if any more Red Zone were available and it said "entitlements exhausted" as if I had used all four. Just thought this was odd. As I mentioned, I don't need another ticket but if this happens to others that would be a real bummer if they, like me, had only purchased 3 tickets. Thanks!

which show did you get that message for, was it one you already purchased through pre sale code perhaps?

• Subscriber

Correct. I used the code for the Red Hill Sydney 1, Adelaide and Sydney 2 shows. Only 3 tickets purchased on one code so I should have a 4th available to me. I used the pre-sale link on U2.com for each one. Honestly, I was asking more to help others out in case it happens to them. I'm definitely not in need for a fourth ticket so it's OK. 

• Subscriber

Oh, and to answer your question, I got that message on the Sydney 2 show after I had purchased my 3rd ticket using my code. I thought about getting one more but got that message. I don't need it so it's OK now. 

• Community Moderator
4 minutes ago, Sarajane said:

Oh, and to answer your question, I got that message on the Sydney 2 show after I had purchased my 3rd ticket using my code. I thought about getting one more but got that message. I don't need it so it's OK now.

This may explain why you got the message... If you did the search immediately (or very close to) after purchasing the ticket, it's most likely that the system flagged it...

• Community Manager
2 minutes ago, Sarajane said:

that probably explains it, as you had checked out with your code already for one ticket you are probably are locked out of using it again for that particular show (technically that should not happen but I think it might account for things in this case - if you did want to check as an exercise, you could try your code to unlock an Auckland 2 presale ticket- and post back if that would work).