Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

U2 Tour 2019 Annoucement Live Thread

I'll be up at 2am Tuesday to try and get a Sydney ticket. Just need to book flights now.

4 hours ago, coleena said:

Long time coming - weeee!!!! I went to Los Angeles (I live in NZ) just to see this concert - two nights at The Rose Bowl, GA. Unforgettable! Hoping to get Red zone this time around.

Given that Cat 1 is $370 and RZ is $500. I think RZ is the way to go. 

Would love to know if Singapore will be confirmed before pre-sales start. I prefer going there, but prefer going anywhere instead of nowhere, if you know what I mean. Just wonder what's holding up Singapore and if it will be solved soon. And also wondering if pre-sales work the same for Singapore once it is announced. Anyway, any clarity around that would be much appreciated!

This is so exciting and I'm having such trouble concentrating on work...

4 hours ago, soey said:

was there already the email for the subscibers with presale-code and presale-data? I'm just asking as I had problems in the past receiving subscribers' emails though I have the code on my account-page.

While the emails are sent to everyone who should receive t-em, it's possible that some of them are lost in the ether...

in the case of the presale code, if it appears in your profile code everything is ok and you should be able to use it...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, clemmie_mandarin said:

Would love to know if Singapore will be confirmed before pre-sales start. I prefer going there, but prefer going anywhere instead of nowhere, if you know what I mean. Just wonder what's holding up Singapore and if it will be solved soon. And also wondering if pre-sales work the same for Singapore once it is announced. Anyway, any clarity around that would be much appreciated!

This is so exciting and I'm having such trouble concentrating on work...

unknown at the moment... be prepared for the possibility that this particular presale may happen at a later date...

as always, keep checking periodically the site, Zootopia and U2 official social media. If there's any update about Singapore and the presale, you will find published here...

In Italia?????????????????????????????????????????? Qualcuno sa dirmi qualcosa??????

Hi I’m in Perth Australia but am keen to go to Seoul and Japan...any idea or links to where presales are or where I can sign up...would like GAs in Aust...got first group code yay but had planned a South Korea/Japan holiday later this eR soooooo excited to see them there...first saw the boys Sept 24/1984 Perth...bought my sister a ticket for her birthday and last in LA for i&e. Love U2 and U2 fans even more...and I did the Walk On 3 times for 360 tour...what a high that was

19 hours ago, ballardmama said:

And just when I settled in for a long stretch of no touring, U2 does this. Will be heading from WA state to Korea! I LOVE the feeling that washes over when new tour dates are announced!!  

Yep, me too. My eyes are full of tears! My heart is beating so strongly that I almost needed medicine today to slow it down. :)

• Like 2

Will definitely be going - can't decide which to try for, they are all a long way from UK !

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

While the emails are sent to everyone who should receive t-em, it's possible that some of them are lost in the ether...

in the case of the presale code, if it appears in your profile code everything is ok and you should be able to use it...

Thank you :)