• Community Moderator
2 hours ago, Popmartijn said:

Please ask, as in a way the situation is now a bit less clear to me. And maybe all is sorted out fine, but then things are just badly worded.

The link you posted is the generic link to create an account at the YES24 site. So now I'm wondering if that's enough. I already did that a few days ago, when I checked out that site. The wording in the U2 FAQ seems to imply however that a special registration is needed for the U2 presale. If so, then I'm wondering how/where to do that. But if it's just enough that you have created an account then I'm OK.

In any case, thanks for all the efforts! (Y)

There is a special registration for Yes24 and we are waiting for clarification on how that works. Other than that, all you will need is your presale code and you should be fine. The wording was originally a bit confusing, but should make more sense now. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please save all and every one of the emails you have regarding this purchase, for if needed. I would go as far as to take screenshots (but that's my level of obsessiveness... your mileage may vary).

Posted Images

• Community Moderator

Please also note from the yes24 page that is says that trying to buy tickets from a Mac or Chrome is “unsteady”. It is advised to try to make your purchase from a PC if possible. 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

UPDATED INFORMATION on the YES24 site:

South Corea Procedure.png

SOURCE: http://ticket.yes24.com/Pages/English/Perf/FnPerfDeail.aspx?IdPerf=33712

IMPORTANT: The Registration process includes inputting your presale code as part of that first process.  You will be UNABLE to use your presale code during the actual presale unless you had done the first step prior to that cutoff. THERE IS NO WORKAROUND. 

Hi - So this means we need register our pre sale codes through the YES 24 site between 10:00am KST Friday 7 June - 09:59am KST on Monday 10 June, failure to do will result in no access to the presale?

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, mich40 said:

Please also note from the yes24 page that is says that trying to buy tickets from a Mac or Chrome is “unsteady”. It is advised to try to make your purchase from a PC if possible. 

Hi - What if your PC is using Chrome?  I assume thats okay as its not a Chromebook? Apols for all the questions.

• Community Moderator
1 minute ago, Carlos said:

Hi - What if your PC is using Chrome?  I assume thats okay as its not a Chromebook? Apols for all the questions.

If possible, I would consider adding The Internet Explorer browser to be on the safe side. 

• Community Moderator
17 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Hi - So this means we need register our pre sale codes through the YES 24 site between 10:00am KST Friday 7 June - 09:59am KST on Monday 10 June, failure to do will result in no access to the presale?

That is our understanding. 

• Community Moderator
10 minutes ago, Carlos said:

play safe and have Edge and Firefox as a precaution.... but perhaps try first with IE, as counterintuitive as it is in 2019...