• Subscriber
On 6/5/2019 at 3:28 PM, Max Tsukino said:

play safe and have Edge and Firefox as a precaution.... but perhaps try first with IE, as counterintuitive as it is in 2019...

Thanks. For some reason IE does not work properly when when I try and log into the yes 24 site using my windows laptop and that's the same for Microsoft edge. However Samsung internet and Microsoft Edge work fine on my tablet so will probably go with these and see what happens. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please save all and every one of the emails you have regarding this purchase, for if needed. I would go as far as to take screenshots (but that's my level of obsessiveness... your mileage may vary).

Posted Images

• Community Moderator
2 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Thanks. For some reason IE does not work properly when when I try and log into the yes 24 site using my windows laptop and that's the same for Microsoft edge. However Samsung internet and Microsoft Edge work fine on my tablet so will probably go with these and see what happens. 

I suppose we will see later in the day...

Suggested line: IE - Edge - Firefox - the Samsung browser - at a very last resort and being aware of their warning: Chrome...

• Community Moderator

This is directly from the Yes24 website:

DDC829F0-F23D-4DE6-839B-5AFD41CB2E6D.jpeg

Ultimately, find what works best for you; make sure you have access to more than one option. 

• Subscriber
15 minutes ago, mich40 said:

This is directly from the Yes24 website:

DDC829F0-F23D-4DE6-839B-5AFD41CB2E6D.jpeg

Ultimately, find what works best for you; make sure you have access to more than one option. 

Thanks found a workaround using Microsoft Edge on the wife's laptop. All works fine. 

• Community Moderator

SEOUL PRESALE REGISTRATION HAS STARTED

IMPORTANT: The Seoul presale registration process includes inputting your presale code as part of that first process.

You will be UNABLE to use your presale code during the actual presale unless you had done the first step prior to that cutoff. THERE IS NO WORKAROUND.

• Subscriber

I just pre-registered w/ my U2.com pre-sale code and the site now shows the word "Red Hill Group" On it. 

Ps. I did create a login and password on the Yes24 english site. Fingers crossed for actual presale

Edited by ehsfriend
  • Subscriber

I am having problems with this registration. I have tried numerous times, from different browsers, to 'join' and am putting my email address in the 'sign-up' bit; I then press 'verify email address', a message comes up saying an email has been sent to me and that I must click the link to complete verification. But....I am not receiving any verification email and it's driving me mad!

Can anyone help / advise please?

Thanks 

• Community Moderator
12 minutes ago, Richard Lamberti1 said:

I am having problems with this registration. I have tried numerous times, from different browsers, to 'join' and am putting my email address in the 'sign-up' bit; I then press 'verify email address', a message comes up saying an email has been sent to me and that I must click the link to complete verification. But....I am not receiving any verification email and it's driving me mad!

Can anyone help / advise please?

Thanks 

Please check the junk mail folder... it's very possible that it has gone there...

also, when registering and particularly on the presale, please use IE on a Windows computer (not a phone or a tablet)... if IE is not possible, please try with Edge or Firefox. Chrome and Chrome-like browsers (Chromium, Opera, Vivaldi, etc) should be avoided or at the very least used at the last resort, with the acknowledgment that it may give errors... 

• bigwave unfeatured this topic