• Community Moderator
26 minutes ago, Richard Lamberti1 said:

Thank you. However,, it is definitely not in the Junk folder, and I've tried it using IE on a Windows laptop, - but will a laptop not work?

As long as it's using Windows, it should work... It's possible that a browser on Mac or Linux may work, but they explicitly say IE so it seems Windows is the preferred option...

the confirmation email comes from no-reply@yes24.com... it looks like this:

YES24 Email Confirmation.png

ETA: Please wait at least one hour to try again. Also, please be sure that there isn't any email filter for unknown email addresses...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please save all and every one of the emails you have regarding this purchase, for if needed. I would go as far as to take screenshots (but that's my level of obsessiveness... your mileage may vary).

Posted Images

• Subscriber

worked pretty well!  Kind of a weird process, but after foolishly picking the first blue dots, I just randomly picked two - and got the email.  Will call is a bit nerve-racking but I guess all will be good!

Just scroll down with the payment options until you find Mastercard under others.

• Community Moderator
2 minutes ago, Vanessa_16 said:

Issues with website and payment options at the moment. Any advice? Please.

Please give us details about the issue... thanks...

but, for a start: What browser are you using?

• Subscriber

Worked for me as well. 2 RED zone tickets. You had to pick the individual tickets. 250 of them available in RED. By the time I picked 3 min after the hour (after my initial false start) 230 were left). Pick randomly rather than the first or last two - those were "being purchased by others"

Wonky process. Go at it slowly. I used Other Card, and the Visa and then the last four digits of the card are input on this weird on-screen keyboard. It was all weird but it worked and i got a confirmation screen and email. I did use Chrome on a MAC despite warnings Turned on pop ups and ads etc etc and it worked

Pre-called my card issuer to make sure the purchase wasnt rejected - that might have helped too

I got a second confirmation email from KG Incis (their payment processor) which is all in Korean - google translate is worrisome - any of the mods have any idea what this is?

Yes24 website shows ticket is Finished payment

[My name] have a subscription you pay through the KG INICIS payment system in the twenty-four yes Corporation. 
KG Inicis canceled and shipping of products, contact a company to purchase on behalf of the online payment, please contact the store you actually buy. 

고객님이 예스이십사주식회사에서 KG이니시스 결제시스템을 통해 결제하신 내역입니다.
KG이니시스는 온라인 결제를 대행하는 업체로 구매하신 상품의 취소 및 배송 문의는 실제 구입하신 상점에 문의해 주십시오.
dot_line.jpg

결제금액 912,000원
Edited by ehsfriend
  • Community Moderator
9 minutes ago, ehsfriend said:

I got a second confirmation email from KG Incis (their payment processor) which is all in Korean - google translate is worrisome - any of the mods have any idea what this is?

Yes24 website shows ticket is Finished payment

[My name] have a subscription you pay through the KG INICIS payment system in the twenty-four yes Corporation. 
KG Inicis canceled and shipping of products, contact a company to purchase on behalf of the online payment, please contact the store you actually buy. 

dot_line.jpg

결제금액 912,000원

It's a notice that states you did a payment through Yes Inisys Co., Ltd. as well as through KG Inisys Payment System.
The second paragraph indicates that KG INICIS is an online payment agent. And that you should contact the store where you purchased the product (in this case the tickets) to inquire about any cancellation process that may exist, as well as about the delivery of the purchased product (in this case, the tickets).

• Community Moderator
10 minutes ago, ehsfriend said:

Worked for me as well. 2 RED zone tickets. You had to pick the individual tickets. 250 of them available in RED. By the time I picked 3 min after the hour (after my initial false start) 230 were left). Pick randomly rather than the first or last two - those were "being purchased by others"

Wonky process. Go at it slowly. I used Other Card, and the Visa and then the last four digits of the card are input on this weird on-screen keyboard. It was all weird but it worked and i got a confirmation screen and email. I did use Chrome on a MAC despite warnings Turned on pop ups and ads etc etc and it worked

Pre-called my card issuer to make sure the purchase wasnt rejected - that might have helped too

dot_line.jpg

결제금액 912,000원

Call your card issuer and see what they see from their end. 

• bigwave unfeatured this topic