Sign in to follow this  
geowickey

My Red Zone Presales Sob Story

29 minutes ago, ddarroch said:

Sure. The Live Nation presale is shown on the below web page. It has a link to register with LN for presale access.

https://www.livenation.com.au/show/1267180/u2-the-joshua-tree-tour-2019/sydney/2019-11-22/en

Thank you! I registered. Do they send a code or is it something along the lines of-- You go to their page and login and if u r registered the interface shows the ticket buying options for you? Really really appreciate it!

No, no codes in the past, from memory. Just go to the page & log-in. I'd double check your login works, as you've certainly had no luck lately. Best of luck this time!

Edited by ddarroch

Unfortunately it appears that there were not any RZ allocated to the Live Nation presale... Got in immediately at 15:00AEST and the allocation displayed as exhausted... Will try one last time in the general... Good luck everyone.

Yes I'm in same boat, no luck whatosoever. Fingers crossed - or theres always the 2nd night!