PLEASE...play these songs in Sydney!

• Subscriber
35 minutes ago, kings said:

Last time U2 were in Sydney they playing a magnificent version of Bad. Would be happy if they did that again. 

we didn't get BAD for 360, we got ALL I WANT IS YOU instead with a bit of Love Rescue Me.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Really hope they kick it all off with the ‘thumping’ tempo of Blackout......this was brilliant inside the arena setting, it will be so good to hear it played out to a stadium......... Think it wi

It would be so awesome if they did Please or Gone. 

I'll take Bad, All I Want Is You & Love Rescue Me please 🤣

Posted Images

• Subscriber

I've been compiling a map displaying the different seat prices. It may come in useful to people during the general sale, or all the sales of the second Sydney show. If you want to help out can you PM me the details of any seats you've purchased. Just the price, section & row. Seat number isn't necessary. Cheers.

SCG Seat Pricing.jpg

Edited by ddarroch
  • Subscriber
12 hours ago, ddarroch said:

I've been compiling a map displaying the different seat prices. It may come in useful to people during the general sale, or all the sales of the second Sydney show. If you want to help out can you PM me the details of any seats you've purchased. Just the price, section & row. Seat number isn't necessary. Cheers.

SCG Seat Pricing.jpg

Cat 1 $367 Section 3 Row A

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, BigBunny said:

dang, you went with the big bucks kings 👍 I barely can justify buying cat 2 for Perth :JT2017_Screen:

GooseAvatar.jpg

It’s called Credit Card debt BB 🤑

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Subscriber
20 hours ago, kings said:

Last time U2 were in Sydney they playing a magnificent version of Bad. Would be happy if they did that again. 

Bad was a part of the JT30 setlist.  It's my favorite song.  I'm not going to these shows but I'll be in the live threads.  I'd love to hear Bad flow into 13.  During EI, people mentioned 13 being the new 40.  Since EI, I've come to realize what they meant.  I'd love to hear both together.