PLEASE...play these songs in Sydney!

• Subscriber

Really hope they change it up with the rest of the setlist. Although I was lucky enough to see the IE and EI tours quite a few times, I'd be really glad to see them played alongside the JT. Maybe some innocence stuff before and experience after the JT main set.

I'm sure though they won't drop stuff like Beautiful Day, One, Vertigo or Elevation. 

Some of the AB stuff from the Experience tour could fit nicely either.

But whatever they do it'll still be a great show.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Really hope they kick it all off with the ‘thumping’ tempo of Blackout......this was brilliant inside the arena setting, it will be so good to hear it played out to a stadium......... Think it wi

It would be so awesome if they did Please or Gone. 

I'll take Bad, All I Want Is You & Love Rescue Me please 🤣

Posted Images

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, kings said:

Cat 1 $367 Section 3 Row A

Thanks very much kings. But which section 3? It won't be Bay 3, as it's blacked out, & don't think it's Brewongal 3 or Clive Churchill 2, as they look like Cat 3 sections.

So am I right in assuming that it's Bill O'Reilly Stand 3, labelled as 'ORLY 3'?

Edited by ddarroch
  • Subscriber
6 hours ago, xrayjets said:

Ive never heard 40 played live...

When they play the full version live-it's those U2 chills which can't be explained.   I cried when they played Gloria and Bad and the full version of 40 in one show.  I made it until the last few How Long's? and tears came even though I fought them.  I hope you get to see it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Community Moderator
3 hours ago, Manohlive said:

When they play the full version live-it's those U2 chills which can't be explained.   I cried when they played Gloria and Bad and the full version of 40 in one show.  I made it until the last few How Long's? and tears came even though I fought them.  I hope you get to see it. 

The last time I saw 40, I cried before it even started. Edge walked over to Adam’s side and I knew it was coming. 

• Like 1
  • Brilliant 1
  • Subscriber
On 6/7/2019 at 12:06 AM, ddarroch said:

I've been compiling a map displaying the different seat prices. It may come in useful to people during the general sale, or all the sales of the second Sydney show. If you want to help out can you PM me the details of any seats you've purchased. Just the price, section & row. Seat number isn't necessary. Cheers.

SCG Seat Pricing.jpg

Are the white bays unavailable, or sold out ?

• Subscriber
15 hours ago, xrayjets said:

Ive never heard 40 played live...

me neither.

27 minutes ago, xrayjets said:

they are probably being held for public sale?

• Subscriber

Unavailable. Not all tickets go on sale during the presales. There's actually more sections available that I expected at the moment. This information is just from the Live Nation presale, I'm not sure whether extra areas were available in the Red Hill & Wires presales, I'd hope so.

Bays 13 & 14, & somewhere between 27-29 aren't being sold yet, as these may have restricted views from the sound/video booths. I have info for tickets sold in bays 15 & 313, but haven't updated the map yet.

• Brilliant 1
  • Subscriber
4 hours ago, xrayjets said:

I wanna go see these shows.   I'll wash dishes, scrub floors, do windows, clean toilets, mow the lawn and pull out all creeping charlie.   I can change your vehicle's oil, rotate tires; you name it.  When I'm done, I'll run and hide until the show. FYI.   It is awesome to sign in and see them standing against that red screen on the main page.  Thank God for live threads. 

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, Manohlive said:

I wanna go see these shows.   I'll wash dishes, scrub floors, do windows, clean toilets, mow the lawn and pull out all creeping charlie.   I can change your vehicle's oil, rotate tires; you name it.  When I'm done, I'll run and hide until the show. FYI.   It is awesome to sign in and see them standing against that red screen on the main page.  Thank God for live threads. 

Come on down mate, everyone (everyone !) is more than welcome 

• Thanks 1
  • Subscriber
25 minutes ago, xrayjets said:

Come on down mate, everyone (everyone !) is more than welcome 

Send the plane.  No need to go all the way to Milwaukee.  I'll take the bus to Chicago.    

I'd really like to hear them do Sleep Like A Baby Tonight and This Is Where You Can Reach Me Now on this tour.  Edge's guitar on Sleep Like a Baby is a personal favorite.