PLEASE...play these songs in Sydney!

• Subscriber
48 minutes ago, x3driver said:

It would so awesome if they did Please or Gone. 

even if they did Discoteque it would be great. it's like they've forgotten how great that album really is. if they did MOFO or LNOE i may just jump the rail... wait I'm on tier 2 and I can't fly :POPIcon_01:

• Like 2
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Really hope they kick it all off with the ‘thumping’ tempo of Blackout......this was brilliant inside the arena setting, it will be so good to hear it played out to a stadium......... Think it wi

It would be so awesome if they did Please or Gone. 

I'll take Bad, All I Want Is You & Love Rescue Me please 🤣

Posted Images

• Subscriber

NZ was crazy by the looks of it, sold out in minutes. Melbourne & Sydney not too far behind. Brisbane looks like a bit of a struggle, you can still pull up 8 x GA's on a field much smaller than the other venues. Only the cheaper CAT4 & 5 tickets have sold out. You can still pull up 8 x CAT 1, 2 or 3 tickets!

Perth will be the interesting one, as there's room for a second date, but rumours are a bit so, so whether it is planned.

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, ddarroch said:

NZ was crazy by the looks of it, sold out in minutes. Melbourne & Sydney not too far behind. Brisbane looks like a bit of a struggle, you can still pull up 8 x GA's on a field much smaller than the other venues. Only the cheaper CAT4 & 5 tickets have sold out. You can still pull up 8 x CAT 1, 2 or 3 tickets!

Perth will be the interesting one, as there's room for a second date, but rumours are a bit so, so whether it is planned.

Suncorp is an awesome venue as well. 

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
6 minutes ago, ddarroch said:

in Perth, there are tickets in the block that I got during the pre sale that are DOUBLE the price!! and they are only a few seats away from where I am at! 

U2OptusStadiumMap.jpg

• Like 2
  • Subscriber
2 hours ago, BigBunny said:

in Perth, there are tickets in the block that I got during the pre sale that are DOUBLE the price!! and they are only a few seats away from where I am at! 

U2OptusStadiumMap.jpg

Nice one! That's why I made up a seat map for Sydney, just to give people an idea of what category ticket gets you where. Will also be interesting to see what prices will be like, if seats fail to sell. But thankfully that doesn't look like it's going to happen!

Edited by ddarroch
  • Like 1