Seat Map On Live Nation Korea Instagram Account

• Subscriber

There doesn’t seem to be much chatter here about the Seoul concert(s). Since they go on sale later than the other dates, I’m hopeful that everyone will have a decent shot at getting the tickets they want. I’m nervous about the whole registration and US credit card thing, but I’m nervous every time I’m trying for tickets. What would a presale be without a few nerves???  Best wishes to everyone!

• Subscriber
On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 4:56 PM, Max Tsukino said:

Thanks for the heads up... here's the image in question...

60723102_414066275990045_2225745829149420272_n.jpg

Hi - Just a quick question.  Just done the pre registration and upon completion it takes you to a page with more details about the concert including the seating map.  However the version used does appear to have a lot of seating sections greyed out.  Does that mean the areas greyed out will not be part of the pre sale seating allocation?  Regards

Carlos  

• Community Moderator
59 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Hi - Just a quick question.  Just done the pre registration and upon completion it takes you to a page with more details about the concert including the seating map.  However the version used does appear to have a lot of seating sections greyed out.  Does that mean the areas greyed out will not be part of the pre sale seating allocation?  Regards

Carlos  

Will ask about it...

• Subscriber
11 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

Will ask about it...

The yes 24 site is now stating the following about the seat map " Artist Fanclub Presale seats are indicated by red line."

• Subscriber

Interesting...only part of the Red Zone and part of the R section of GA are available for presale.  And some of the closest 100 level seats aren't even available during the presale.  Good to know that some of those tickets may be available for the general sale if I don't get the tickets I want during the presale.  I always wonder how many tickets are held back for the presale vs. general sale.  At least it's sort of clear for this show.

• Community Manager
5 hours ago, dubbia said:

so is it true GA or are we in a designated seat location?

• Community Manager

see

5 hours ago, dubbia said:

so is it true GA or are we in a designated seat location?

check out the twitter thread on post above this one, @U2Start emailed the Korean ticket agency and got a reply - which might answer a few questions, but does sound like they haven't quite fully worked it out yet...

Screen Shot 2019-06-13 at 09.46.15.png