Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Subscriber

Does anyone know if this has any meaning or is it like the US where the number is really meaningless ?

Based on the seat map I could have had a much better 'Seat' but a higher number, just assuming there aren't really seats and the number doesn't mean much?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Moderator

Unknown at the moment... it's possible that it's similar as in North America/Europa/Latin America/etc and the number it's merely a form of # control for the ticketing agencies; but it's possible that it's similar to K-POP Shows in Korea and shows in Japan, in which - if you are going standing - the spot you select will determine your order of entry into the venue...

We will need to wait for more information about this...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
Just now, Max Tsukino said:

Unknown at the moment... it's possible that it's similar as in North America/Europa/Latin America/etc and the number it's merely a form of # control for the ticketing agencies; but it's possible that it's similar to K-POP Shows in Korea and shows in Japan, in which - if you are going standing - the spot you select will determine your order of entry into the venue...

We will need to wait for more information about this...

Thanks Max.. I figured as much so I chose a low number in case as I imagine GA still has no seats

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Moderator
1 minute ago, sm2112 said:

Thanks Max.. I figured as much so I chose a low number in case as I imagine GA still has no seats

as with many things, be sure that more accurate information will appear as closer we get to the show date...

now probably it's time for planning, conversations with the wallet and math... = )

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

I emailed Yes24 since the booking page said that the "standing section queue will proceed by the entry number of your ticket" (screenshot #1).

  • I asked if it was true of all standing sections (not just Red Zone), and they said yes.
  • As for what form of photo ID I'd need to pick up the ticket, and they said passport (not driver's license).
  • I also asked if the will call office would open before the queue started and they said they said maybe and to check their website again in November. (see screenshots #2 and #3 for my questions and their replies).

screen shot 1.png

screen shot 2.png

screen shot 3.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

Yep. From what I've read this seems pretty common in Asia. I'm expecting the same in Japan. So I chose to sign up to u2.com before the tour was announced. As a ticket from the Red Hill presale should have a low ticket number. Hopefully meaning an early entry into GA, with very little waiting.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...
  • Subscriber

There are 20,000 GA tickets for Seoul (front and back).  Tickets are supposedly available only on day of event at Will Call.  How will they distribute 20,000 GA tickets at Will Call on the day of the event.  Anyone with experience with this for another show in South Korea?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
On 10/29/2019 at 1:04 AM, kcoleman003 said:

There are 20,000 GA tickets for Seoul (front and back).  Tickets are supposedly available only on day of event at Will Call.  How will they distribute 20,000 GA tickets at Will Call on the day of the event.  Anyone with experience with this for another show in South Korea?

People who bought on Korean website til Nov 17 get physical tickets via mail. (It's written on Korean page in Korean, but not available on Global site)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...