Jump to content

Singapore #U2thejoshuatreetour2019 [THREADS MERGED]


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We apologize but we need to take a few hours to rest before the Wires presale tomorrow. If you have a question or an issue to report, please write it here (or send us a PM) and we will come back to

Successfully purchased a GA Ticket and was a very smooth process completed within 2 minutes... Now I can sleep peacefully... SINGAPORE HERE I COME! 

Thanks for the heads up! I managed to get my tickets!! 🤩🤩🤩

Posted Images

  • Community Moderator
1 minute ago, sm2112 said:

So am I the only one thinking this show is getting scrapped? Given the window between OZ and Japan just got smaller seems like this one may not happen.

Please keep checking periodically the site for any updates about the Singapore show...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

Please keep checking periodically the site for any updates about the Singapore show...

Actually I mis-typed, the window is still the same, just no new info. So are you implying it still will happen in that window of 11/27-12/4? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Moderator
Just now, sm2112 said:

Actually I mis-typed, the window is still the same, just no new info. So are you implying it still will happen in that window of 11/27-12/4? 

There is no indication on the contrary... but please keep checking the site for all the official updates about it...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

Interesting that the Tour page now mentions Singapore, but no date has been announced.

"Dates announced for New Zealand, Australia, Japan and - for the first time - Singapore & South Korea. 
#U2TheJoshuaTreeTour2019"

I'm sure it won't be long.

Edited by ddarroch
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

There has been new info, or at least info to re confirm that Singapore is happening. 

 

In an email sent this morning 

"Here are the dates, cities and countries (date and venue information for Singapore coming soon)."

Don't panic. The same thing happened with Dublin and Belfast in 2018.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
15 minutes ago, sukhjitkamal said:

There has been new info, or at least info to re confirm that Singapore is happening. 

 

In an email sent this morning 

"Here are the dates, cities and countries (date and venue information for Singapore coming soon)."

Don't panic. The same thing happened with Dublin and Belfast in 2018.

Where? I know when it is slated to but no confirmations or anything at this point that I have seen

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Moderator
52 minutes ago, sm2112 said:

Where? I know when it is slated to but no confirmations or anything at this point that I have seen

No other option but to be patient. It won't be immediately (meaning in this case, in the next few mins). Please keep checking the site and Zootopia - be sure that as soon as there is an update about this show it will be published.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

I just saw Singapore listed on Live Nation Asia site for November 30 with fan club presale starting June 17 at 10 am local time. I hope it's true.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Max Tsukino unpinned, locked and unfeatured this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...