Sign in to follow this  
sm2112

Singapore #U2thejoshuatreetour2019 [THREADS MERGED]

2 minutes ago, Smell_the_flowers said:

The address for sportshub registration is just a contact address. It's not needed for validation purpose (otherwise they would have asked for GA as well, right?)

No, GA is likely different than RZ where it is collection at the venue the night of the show only so that issue would not come up for regular GA. Clearly, they have an error in the coding and they need to change it for RZ.

Edited by luckytwn

1 minute ago, brendo1704 said:

Unfortunately it didnt give me this option. Called sportshub. They can't help. Can only tell me my code is invalid. Nothing. Anyway of getting my code reset?

Did you manage to book any allocation of tickets (non Red Zone) on your session earlier?

YESSS managed to buy tickets for Singapore! THANKFULLY I had a flawless booking experience!

SINGAPORE here we come

2 minutes ago, brendo1704 said:

Unfortunately it didnt give me this option. Called sportshub. They can't help. Can only tell me my code is invalid. Nothing. Anyway of getting my code reset?

Try logging out and back in.

Well I’ve gone in again from the beginning and put 2 red zone in my basket aGAIN but still getting same message on checkout.  Can not check out.  Has anyone else managed and what did you do?

Just now, BrunoDog said:

Well I’ve gone in again from the beginning and put 2 red zone in my basket aGAIN but still getting same message on checkout.  Can not check out.  Has anyone else managed and what did you do?

Currently, with RedZone, the only way that people have completed the transaction, is putting in their hotel address.

Just now, BrunoDog said:

For the previous posts, it seems that a solution is to give as an address the hotel in which you will be located when in Singapore...

Just now, BrunoDog said:

try using a local hotel address (temporarily) - then change it later (see earlier posts where this strategy has worked)

1 minute ago, BrunoDog said:

The only solution is to provide a Singapore address I'm afraid....you could try calling them and ask for advice. 

Just now, bigwave said:

try using a local hotel address (temporarily) - then change it later (see earlier posts where this strategy has worked)

not ideal - but if it works, then it works...