Sign in to follow this  
sm2112

Singapore #U2thejoshuatreetour2019 [THREADS MERGED]

Just now, mich40 said:

Currently, with RedZone, the only way that people have completed the transaction, is putting in their hotel address.

You mean in my account set up instead of my uk address?

1 minute ago, bigwave said:

Did you manage to book any allocation of tickets (non Red Zone) on your session earlier?

I got an allocation. Yes. Didnt get to checkout cart though. Time to purchase expjred. Also going in througg sportshub gives me invalid code

SmartSelect_20190617-101157_Samsung Internet.jpg

1 minute ago, brendo1704 said:

I got an allocation. Yes. Didnt get to checkout cart though. Time to purchase expjred. Also going in througg sportshub gives me invalid code

Did you close the sportshub page and went it again from the U2.com/tour page?

Ok so do I have to put my nationality as Singapore then as it asks for my country!  Is this what everyone else has done....good lord ....I’ll try!

2 minutes ago, BrunoDog said:

Ok so do I have to put my nationality as Singapore then as it asks for my country!  Is this what everyone else has done....good lord ....I’ll try!

No, you can leave your country and nationality as is. Just enter a different address: image.thumb.png.0fe2aa921df53470bc128d2e3d4e6097.png

2 minutes ago, brendo1704 said:

Will try. But even when I spoke to sportshub they told me code was invalid. Thanks heaps fpr the suggestions.

28 minutes ago, heshanp said:

How did it work for you? Im curious

My problem was that I wasn’t logged in to SportsHub - which you have to do late in the process. Created a new account only to discover I already had one that I’d forgotten about. In the process of finally getting logged in, the website “forgot” my booking - eventually managed to discover an almost-hidden Checkout icon. Phew!

3 minutes ago, brendo1704 said:

Will try. But even when I spoke to sportshub they told me code was invalid. Thanks heaps fpr the suggestions.

please send us via PM screenshots of the procedure, including the not valid notice...