Sign in to follow this  
sm2112

Singapore #U2thejoshuatreetour2019 [THREADS MERGED]

After grabbing my Auckland 2 ticket, went to email to look for the confirmation....and found an email from live nation.sg with details of Singapore on November 30! Red Hill presale on Monday.

Yep! Got an email from them a few minutes ago. Perhaps another leak, but looks pretty legit. SO EXCITED!!

Not a leak....real announcement on home page. 

• Like 1

Hi,

Singapore date has been announced, however it is not (yet) listed on the tour page while Presales for REDHILL group is supposed to start this coming Monday 10AM GMT+8. I assume this will be added by today or latest this weekend?

It will be added before the presale announced date and time. Please keep checking the site and Zootopia periodically...

Does anyone know what the ticketing site is for Singpore?  I would love to phone my credit card company today in the U.K.  today as a heads up I will (hopefully) be making a purchase.  As the presale is 02.00am on Monday morning I don’t know if they are open at a weekend to ring.

16 minutes ago, BrunoDog said:

Does anyone know what the ticketing site is for Singpore?  I would love to phone my credit card company today in the U.K.  today as a heads up I will (hopefully) be making a purchase.  As the presale is 02.00am on Monday morning I don’t know if they are open at a weekend to ring.

https://www.sportshub.com.sg/U2-2019

• Like 1

Think I might have found it now - it looks like sportshubtix.sg.     That’s what I found on live nation page.  Interesting that the seating stadium plan, shows the stage right along the length of the pitch as opposed to the top end of the pitch. I’m guessing this is because the top end is shorter than other stadiums and won’t accommodate the fullscreen. This would make it really interesting as the depth of the GA field would be much shorter than in a normal stadium set up. Visibility would be much better for everyone opposite the stage in seats and for those at the back of the GA field if this is the case!

28E2522E-DA88-4EFC-A0EF-ECAD3C40FA04.png