Singapore #U2thejoshuatreetour2019 [THREADS MERGED]

• Subscriber

Is anyone else having trouble creating an account with the local Singapore ticket sales site (https://www.sportshub.com.sg)?

You will need an account to participate in the pre-sale.  

When I hit the New User button, get the following error:

"BLANK ERROR - failed to call resolve site" - see below:

SIN CAPTURE.JPG

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We apologize but we need to take a few hours to rest before the Wires presale tomorrow. If you have a question or an issue to report, please write it here (or send us a PM) and we will come back to

Successfully purchased a GA Ticket and was a very smooth process completed within 2 minutes... Now I can sleep peacefully... SINGAPORE HERE I COME! 

Thanks for the heads up! I managed to get my tickets!! 🤩🤩🤩

Posted Images

• Community Moderator
1 hour ago, B1is said:

Is anyone else having trouble creating an account with the local Singapore ticket sales site (https://www.sportshub.com.sg)?

You will need an account to participate in the pre-sale.  

When I hit the New User button, get the following error:

"BLANK ERROR - failed to call resolve site" - see below:

SIN CAPTURE.JPG

try with a different browser, please...

• Thanks 1
  • Subscriber

I got a different error, after submitting the sign-up form; the application page is not available.

So how to book then, via Live Nation or via Sportshubtix?

Also the u2.com/tours website doesn't show any buttons with a link to a booking website..

• Subscriber
On 6/15/2019 at 12:10 AM, BrunoDog said:

Think I might have found it now - it looks like sportshubtix.sg.     That’s what I found on live nation page.  Interesting that the seating stadium plan, shows the stage right along the length of the pitch as opposed to the top end of the pitch. I’m guessing this is because the top end is shorter than other stadiums and won’t accommodate the fullscreen. This would make it really interesting as the depth of the GA field would be much shorter than in a normal stadium set up. Visibility would be much better for everyone opposite the stage in seats and for those at the back of the GA field if this is the case!

28E2522E-DA88-4EFC-A0EF-ECAD3C40FA04.png

No, it's not that orientation because of the field size. The field is actually large, fitting a rugby pitch easily, with quite a lot of extra room on the field.

I'd say that orientation was chosen to reduce the capacity of the venue. It has a capacity of 55,000. For a normal orientation, take the capacity of one end away, & add GA on a large field, & you still have a very large capacity. I guess they feel that they won't sell anywhere near this number of tickets.

With the orientation they've chosen the will be close to 30,000 seats, plus GA (which will probably be reduced a bit, as the view from the sides will be poor). This seems to be quite a common orientation for concerts held here. Although both Ed Sheeran & Coldplay used the higher capacity end-of-field stage orientation.

Careful anyone choosing seats. The seating plan doesn't accurately represent the size of the the stage, which will be much smaller than presented. The screen size is 61m, which will be under half the width of the field in this orientation. This is a more accurate mock-up. Note: this is a wide angle fish-eye view, objects won't appear to be so far away.

6a3dca6f4a99a4521fe0d53aec0a65bb.jpg

I'd say the CAT 2 seats on the sides will have a very poor view, due to the width of the field.As you say, the front-on seats will be very good. Not much more than 50m away, which is under half the distance that front-on seats would be in the normal stage orientation. For this reason the front of the lower tier is reserved for CAT 1, & the VIP party & Hot seats. I think the CAT 3 seats behind them offer the best value, & will have great views (other than any obstructions that may be created by the delay towers).

Edited by ddarroch
  • Community Moderator
13 minutes ago, dennizz said:

I got a different error, after submitting the sign-up form; the application page is not available.

So how to book then, via Live Nation or via Sportshubtix?

Also the u2.com/tours website doesn't show any buttons with a link to a booking website..

Try to refresh the page. Buttons are on the Tours page now. 

• Thanks 1
  • Community Moderator
2 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Try to refresh the page. Buttons are on the Tours page now. 

Singapore.png

The buttons point to sportshub.com.sg

• Subscriber

Ok thanks, so it's via Sportshub Tix then... well that page got problems. Cannot even register an account, tried different browsers already. After submitting the form, got an application error: the page requested is not available... (even if I try to book for another event other than u2).

Then, when I try again, it says account already exists. Using that account & password, cannot login because it 'does not pass security requirements'... 

Edited by dennizz
  • Community Moderator
20 minutes ago, dennizz said:

Ok thanks, so it's via Sportshub Tix then... well that page got problems. Cannot even register an account, tried different browsers already. After submitting the form, got an application error: the page requested is not available... (even if I try to book for another event other than u2).

Then, when I try again, it says account already exists. Using that account & password, cannot login because it 'does not pass security requirements'...

Thanks... will report...

Please contact the Sportshub customer service and report the issue as well. ( www.sportshub.com.sg/ticketing-faq)

• Subscriber

Fyi to all-

This Singapore sports hub ticketing website has a very bad reputation:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/ed-sheeran-tickets-system-operated-without-any-technical-issues-8838610

Ed Sheeran and Coldplay ticket sales had been a disaster. Hopefully the problems can be fixed before u2 presales starts, especially Red hill group who have been paying their subscriptions for many years...

• Community Moderator
8 minutes ago, dennizz said:

Fyi to all-

This Singapore sports hub ticketing website has a very bad reputation:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/ed-sheeran-tickets-system-operated-without-any-technical-issues-8838610

Ed Sheeran and Coldplay ticket sales had been a disaster. Hopefully the problems can be fixed before u2 presales starts, especially Red hill group who have been paying their subscriptions for many years...

We are trying to isolate the problem....where are you trying to register from?

• Max Tsukino unpinned, locked and unfeatured this topic