Singapore #U2thejoshuatreetour2019 [THREADS MERGED]

• Community Moderator
1 minute ago, gianconde said:

Got mine as well! Thanks!

Unfortunately, its showing that Red Zone tickets are unavailable already...

(RED) Zone is always the first section that becomes unavailable... remember it's a small section and these are usually the most coveted tickets...

GA is a good place to be... consider it, please...

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We apologize but we need to take a few hours to rest before the Wires presale tomorrow. If you have a question or an issue to report, please write it here (or send us a PM) and we will come back to

Successfully purchased a GA Ticket and was a very smooth process completed within 2 minutes... Now I can sleep peacefully... SINGAPORE HERE I COME! 

Thanks for the heads up! I managed to get my tickets!! 🤩🤩🤩

Posted Images

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

(RED) Zone is always the first section that becomes unavailable... remember it's a small section and these are usually the most coveted tickets...

GA is a good place to be... consider it, please...

Yeah, I'm sure it'll be a great show regardless of where you are. 

My friend was suggesting that it could be that the allotted tickets for the presales are all out, and more seats will be available once the general sales start on Thursday. I'm not willing ro risk that. 

• Community Moderator
5 minutes ago, gianconde said:

Yeah, I'm sure it'll be a great show regardless of where you are. 

My friend was suggesting that it could be that the allotted tickets for the presales are all out, and more seats will be available once the general sales start on Thursday. I'm not willing ro risk that. 

RedZone go fast in the presales and even faster in the public sale. I think you are wise for getting whichever you choose today. 

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, mich40 said:

RedZone go fast in the presales and even faster in the public sale. I think you are wise for getting whichever you choose today. 

I'm sure. So, we're getting the next best, General Standing. Cant wait!

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
7 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

Please check the TOUR page and/or your profile page. We have been informed the code not appearing issue is solved.

If for some reason it doesn't appear:

- Reload the page; or
- Log off from U2.com and log in back.

If it's the same, please let us know...

Thanks for the heads up! I managed to get my tickets!! 🤩🤩🤩

• Like 3
  • Brilliant 1
  • Subscriber

Ok newest update on Singa ticket presale.. GA sold out and very few tickets available on SEATs as of 2 hours back... if all sells out tomorrow that mean we have a chance for a 2nd show right? do they really keep few tickets for general sale?

• Like 1
  • Community Moderator
57 minutes ago, heshanp said:

if all sells out tomorrow that mean we have a chance for a 2nd show right?

Possible but not necessarily...

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, heshanp said:

Ok newest update on Singa ticket presale.. GA sold out and very few tickets available on SEATs as of 2 hours back... if all sells out tomorrow that mean we have a chance for a 2nd show right? do they really keep few tickets for general sale?

Wow, i’m surprised by how many people signed up for membership to get the tickets. Then again, i wonder how many tickets were reserved for the presales.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, kevindylan said:

Wow, i’m surprised by how many people signed up for membership to get the tickets. Then again, i wonder how many tickets were reserved for the presales.

I know.. but for sure 95% of americans and europians would have bought from pre-sales... not many asians would bother to go for pre-sales, even though I DID and a very few asians who are die hard fans would have done :D however, in the general sale im pretty sure 100% of them would be asians who will be purchasing.. 

• Max Tsukino unpinned, locked and unfeatured this topic